Idea Corner: Upcoming Pokemon

shockwave527 said:
  • A steel-poison type based off a trash can, possibly an evolution of trubbish with the Metal Coat
  • Hidden gyms. After you defeat the elite four, you can find 8 gym leaders hidden around the region. Some of these may be gym leaders who retired, past champions, or important citizens/powerful trainers deemed good enough to become part of the Hidden Gym System. There could be more than 8.
  • Two ideas for Champions:
  • Noah: A trainer who has a total of 12 different types on his team, one of which being a water-steel Ark based pokemon.
  • Joey: A normal type champion. Following fire, water, grass and electric elite four (he could be part of the hidden elite four), he is the original youngster Joey, with a high level Eviolite rattata, along with other normal types from the region.
  • A town underground
  • A town floating above the clouds
  • 3D
  • Possibly more than 8 gyms, Maybe 12
  • More than 8 gyms with options. You can take all of them, some of them. Maybe a minimum of 8 to enter, but only if you beat all 12 can you access the secret gyms
  • New Eeveelutions. Most wanted for me are ground, fighting and flying
  • New types. Possible: Space, Technology (man made pokemon?)
  • Space travel. Like the spaceship in RSE, except it works and you can, post game, go to space and find new Space pokemon
  • Be in a developing region. Not all of it is fully made yet, and it's being built as you go through it
  • Possible professor ideas:
  • Professor Maple: Expanding on the idea of a developing region, she is a maple haired young female professor. She meets with you, and you learn she wants to be the best professor ever, and, as the region is unexplored, she sends you out with a Pokedex to document the new Pokemon. Very egotistical. Not as wise as previous professors.
  • Professor Redwood: Tall, red haired professor. Not much personality, as with other professors.
  • Jumping. Something allowing you to run and jump or fall. In a 3D environoment, this could be awesome. A little platforming with our pokemon.
  • Possibly a hub city where you start off in an apartment. This city is much larger than anywhere else in the pokemon universe, and through a system of trains you can get to tows on the other side of the lake, which the city was built in the middle of. Region shaped like a U with a huge lake in the middle and lake on top, along with islands around the edge.
  • 8th gym leader: Dark Type. We've never had a dark-type gym leader before. That would be cool

Wow. Kind of right so far. Bold are true (in some capacity), and italics heavily rumored (light type and possibly sound type as well)

Sombrero Guy said:
Purple & Orange

Mix them together to get brown

Whole gen 6 names right here

Nope.
XY BIRCHES

Since XY seems to be based on genetics, it would be pretty sweet to add some hybrid Pokemon, obtainable through breeding two different species of certain Pokemon. They could add an item for one to hold for it too, so Pokemon from previous generations can breed hybrids.

you know how much space and time it would take to add a sprite for every hybrid? ALOT

so that's not a good idea

Radagast the Brown said:
you know how much space and time it would take to add a sprite for every hybrid? ALOT

so that's not a good idea
I didn't say that every breedable combination of Pokemon should have a hybrid.
And I said SOME hybrid Pokemon would be cool.

I think they should finally start poising Pokemon towards girls and do, Pokemon Pink and Purple.

Honestly, I'd play Pokemon Pink, it's my favorite color.

Back