Idea Corner: Upcoming Pokemon

-Earthquake now getting past evasion moves like Double Team and Minimize. It still can be lowered in accuracy.
-Once you get hit while your evasion is higher than 0, it'll reset back to 0.
-A buff somehow to Pokémon that could make some use of it without becoming overpowered(electrode, Beedrill, Sunflora, Luvdisc, etc.). Balanced Pokémon keep as they are.

IceShadow1199 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
A Ice/Steel type would be wonderful.
Well you always complain about defense so

FIRE

What?
I don't know what you're talking about.
You keep talking about Rock type "rape"

I never mentioned Rock types in one of my posts. What I was talking about was "4x Bug type weakness"
well in the "what pokemon are you" based on birthdays you said we all had rock rape

Wow, that was a year ago and you're still bringing that up?
no it was two months ago

Then, don't bring up past moments.
The world would be nothing without the past

IceShadow1199 said:
Another Pokemon that knows the ability Illusion would be pretty cool
I would put that as another ability for Ditto

Radagast the Brown said:
a pokemon that is literally invincible

a dark/ghost type pokemon with wonderguard

Sounds fun but it would be hard to balance.

Also my suggestions:

- Items that make 31 IV for every stat
- Item/possibility to have a pokémon with the wanting nature
- Rare Candies available at shop for a fair price after finishing the game
- A poison legendary
- The next 2 main legendaries not being dragon types
- Lengendaries being usable in Battle Tower like, to make everyone happy a legendary and no legendary clause

If legendary pokemon get allowed in Battle Tower, people will whine about it even more.

LN1 said:
Cirdec said:
- Lengendaries being usable in Battle Tower like, to make everyone happy a legendary and no legendary clause
I'm sure there's a good reason (most) legendaries are banned from things like Battle Tower/PWT. Probably for you to have an actual challenge considering most legendaries have OP stats.
I used Genesect in the PWT

LN1 said:
Cirdec said:
I'm sure there's a good reason (most) legendaries are banned from things like Battle Tower/PWT. Probably for you to have an actual challenge considering most legendaries have OP stats.

But if the trainers have legendaries as well, it's not cheating anymore, it just makes legendaries a interesting use, because they are pointless after beating the Elite four.

Cirdec said:
- A poison legendary
- The next 2 main legendaries not being dragon types

Actually, I think the next games may be Pokemon Purple and Orange, in which case a Fighting and a Psyschic legendary would be perfect, with a Dark type legendary for the third.

Cirdec said:
LN1 said:
Cirdec said:

But if the trainers have legendaries as well, it's not cheating anymore, it just makes legendaries a interesting use, because they are pointless after beating the Elite four.

True, but the point is many people enjoy making a team and care about it after they complete a whole game with it. If they had legendaries and you were still using your original team, that'd make it pretty hard to use. But I think they should at least add a restrictions mode and no restrictions mode.

Bug should be weak to electric, or there should be an electric ability attracting all bug type moves to it.

Think bugzapper.

Also, there should be a wind type. Separate from flying. Something for like a tornado or cloud pokemon, that may be effected by ground but is resistant to it. Just a thought.

LN1 said:
-A Ghost/Steel type Pokémon.(IceShadow, I can use my own mind and knowledge of type matchups to know how it'd work, so don't nag me about it)
-A viable way to gain Rock-type inmunity(be it an ability or an item). Mainly for semi-countering Stealth Rock.

Stealth Rock should be removed, or changed.

Cirdec said:
LN1 said:
-A Ghost/Steel type Pokémon.(IceShadow, I can use my own mind and knowledge of type matchups to know how it'd work, so don't nag me about it)
-A viable way to gain Rock-type inmunity(be it an ability or an item). Mainly for semi-countering Stealth Rock.

Could you imagine the game without Stealth Rock? Moltres and Articuno could finally be usable in higher tiers, along with so many other good fire types!

LN1 said:
A Ghost/Steel type Pokémon.(IceShadow, I can use my own mind and knowledge of type matchups to know how it'd work, so don't nag me about it)

What? I didn't say anything yet about this idea.

Well, it's a interesting and awesome idea, does the pokemon have Levitate? also:

No more Fighting type weakness (Unless you're unlucky enough to encounter a Machop with Foresight)

Increased resistance to Bug type

Not affected by Poison is even better than just resisting it

Normal types with Foresight are pointless

Not weak to Ghost anymore

No more Dark weakness

Resists Psychic >:3

Did I miss anything?

• A Ground-Electric type that actually looks DECENT

shockwave527 said:
Actually, I think the next games may be Pokemon Purple and Orange, in which case a Fighting and a Psyschic legendary would be perfect, with a Dark type legendary for the third.
Pokemon Amathest and Copper versions?

Cirdec said:
LN1 said:

If stealth rock was removed, what would happen if you transferred a Pokemon from a previous gen with stealth rock.

GalacticPetey said:
shockwave527 said:
Pokemon Amathest and Copper versions?

I think actually Orange and Purple may work better, and then end with Pokemon Obsidian version. And the legendaries should be pure-type, as they were in gen 3.

GalacticPetey said:
Cirdec said:
LN1 said:

If stealth rock was removed, what would happen if you transferred a Pokemon from a previous gen with stealth rock.

They could have it, but make it so it can't be used in wifi battling? Let's face it, trainers in-game rarely use hazards effectively. In my opinion, they should have an option when wifi battling about whether you want to play with or without hazards, and find people who wish to do the same.

Eevee is currently lacking a Dragon-type evolution, considering that its other evolutions are for Pokemon types that were classified as special attacks during the first three generations.

Koffing --> Weezing --> Choking

Back