Is your school packed with minecraft fans?

NSY

Celestial Guide
Minecraft isn't bad game or anything and I respect the people who play it but I'm just wondering once again.

I don't play Minecraft myself, but there are a whole heap of teens at my school who are crazy about it.

My Graphics Technology Fundamentals teacher is in love with Minecraft.
So much, he keeps using that game as a example for many kinds of graphics techniques.

My public school love minecraft and they ignore school work and play it and i got this game last week

It's a fun game, and yes, a bunch of kids like Minecraft, although I wouldn't consider it "packed"

I don't know because I mainly don't care about other people's lives.

Yeah many people play it, mostly the people who don't care to much about school. I play it at my friend's house, he has the Xbox360 edition. I am not addicted to it but it does keep me busy and relaxed.

NSY, stop making these kind of threads. This is getting annoying.

IceShadow1199 said:

How about you stop making nonconstructive posts?

Don't know don't care
IceShadow1199 said:
Why are you such a dick?

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Why are you such a dick?

Look who's talking.

Anyways, no, my school doesn't have any Minecraft fans.

IceShadow1199 said:
Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Why are you such a dick?

Look who's talking.
touche but while I am a dick at least I can stay positive in most threads and at least I stay away from threads I think will be annoying rather then instantly come in and attack the creator

GalacticPetey said:
Also IceShadow, how is this thread bad?

I never said this thread was bad. I just said this was getting annoying. Besides, Minecraft doesn't have that much fanboys as COD does.

GalacticPetey said:
How is this thread annoying?

Oh wait, should've been more specific.

What I meant is, those "Is your school packed with blahblahblahblah?" threads are getting annoying. Would you like it if I kept making threads named "How many girlfriends you have in your school?"

IceShadow1199 said:
GalacticPetey said:
How is this thread annoying?

Oh wait, should've been more specific.

What I meant is, those "Is your school packed with blahblahblahblah?" threads are getting annoying. Would you like it if I kept making threads named "How many girlfriends you have in your school?"
That would be spam because you are just making the same topic over and over. This topic while similar is not the same as the previous thread because it asks a different question

Epic Nitwit said:
Please name all of the threads that NSY has made with "Is your school packed with blahblahblahblah?" in the title.

I just checked and there's only this and only one other thread.

Congratulations IceShadow, you know how to overreact.

Smasher said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Please name all of the threads that NSY has made with "Is your school packed with blahblahblahblah?" in the title.

I just checked and there's only this and only one other thread.

Congratulations IceShadow, you know how to overreact.
and wasn't that one made like 2 maybe 3 months ago

Back