What mario themed toys do you have?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I have a NSBW mario riding on yoshi, Mario on a Skateboard, MKWii luigi on his kart, a mushroom plushie and a mario plushie.

Nothing apart from broken stuff.

I have a plush from years back.

Plushies
IMAG0136_zps55140753.jpg

Figures
IMAG0135_zpseceea3d1.jpg

I threw in some non-Mario stuff for the heck of it

Baby Luigi said:
Plushies
IMAG0136_zps55140753.jpg

Figures
IMAG0135_zpseceea3d1.jpg

SO MUCH JELLY

Anyways, I have a red Yoshi plush I got a few years ago, a Luigi in a Wild Wing pullback car (it no longer pulls back though, it broke), two Mario K'nex sets (Mario's Standard Kart and Standard Bike), K'nex figures of Yoshi and Luigi, and the following action figures:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Lakitu
Daisy
Shy Guy
Bullet Bill
Paragoomba
Koopa

Baby Luigi said:
Plushies
IMAG0136_zps55140753.jpg

Figures
IMAG0135_zpseceea3d1.jpg

I'll buy the whole lot for 5 bucks.

None,unless you count some power up figurines.

I used to have (maybe I still do) some Mario figures with most of the main characters and enemies. I also have a plush Yoshi toy. That's it.

Cirdec said:
Dorayaki said:
How adorable. No Daisy plush in?

I don't think Daisy plush exists :(

Yeah, I dunno why San-ei (the company that made these plushies) didn't make one yet. They made Waluigi and even Baby Peach, but no Daisy and Baby Daisy? :[

Baby Luigi said:
Plushies
IMAG0136_zps55140753.jpg

Figures
IMAG0135_zpseceea3d1.jpg

That's impressive

All I have is a semi-functional battery powered Mario in a Kart thing and a small Wario in Kart figurine as well as a Mario and Luma figurine. I also have a NSMB Wii poster my sister got for me a while ago that I never put up.

LakantaTheQlaus said:

If it's official and it's made by San-ei, I'll definitely get it. But I don't think it's on Amazon yet.

Wait a minute......IT IS ON AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

719P5DRxVNL._AA1257_.jpg

I've got to have it!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't there before. Weird. Finally they made one!

All the "toys" I have are the Mario figurines -- and their mainly of the two main Mario girls, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy. And I also have the slightly larger figure of Princess Peach from the same company that did the smaller Princess Peach figurine.

What is it with you and Mario gals?

Here's my collection:
vghLr.jpg

You will not believe how long it took to set up those small figurines on my bed.

Back