Character Age

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
PaperStriker said:
Also, Mr. Garlic, if you compare Daisy and Waluigi, don't write only positive things about the and negative about the other. I think "Hi, I'm Daisy!" should be mentioned ONCE, but not more.
Srsly. The kind of stuff to compare...

Daisy is a girl. Waluigi is a boy.
Daisy is a teen. Waluigi is not.
Daisy is a princess. Waluigi is a plumber.

:)

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Also, Mr. Garlic, if you compare Daisy and Waluigi, don't write only positive things about the and negative about the other. I think "Hi, I'm Daisy!" should be mentioned ONCE, but not more.

Not true. Or do you think Peach is a teen, too? Then Mario, Luigi, Wario and specifically Waluigi also should be.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Not true. Or do you think Peach is a teen, too? Then Mario, Luigi, Wario and specifically Waluigi also should be.
Well, Peach is 16 in Super Mario Bros. 3. :)

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Peach decided to age despite being a VG character.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Well, considering there is no official canon, and time in the Mario series would not be based on time in real life... Peach is most likely still in her teen years, or early 20's.

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Well, considering there is no official canon, and time in the Mario series would not be based on time in real life... Peach is most likely still in her teen years, or early 20's.
Die.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Die.
nty

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Die.
nty
Mario is a guy in his late 30's. And Luigi(according to SSBB) is his twin, or close young brother. If Daisy is a teen, then Luigi is pretty bad-ass; Hitting on girls 20 years younger than him? NTY

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Die.
nty
Mario is a guy in his late 30's. And Luigi(according to SSBB) is his twin, or close young brother. If Daisy is a teen, then Luigi is pretty bad-ass; Hitting on girls 20 years younger than him? NTY
Provide solid proof that Mario is in his 30's. Then I'll take back what I said. I have solid proof for Peach's age, so don't go hitting me back with that. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

So? Now she's 34. <_<
How?
Die.
nty
Provide solid proof that Mario is in his 30's. Then I'll take back what I said. I have solid proof for Peach's age, so don't go hitting me back with that. ;)
That sounds perverted... oh so perverted... anyway, do you have proof for Daisy's age? Notice I said Daisy, not Peach.

Master Lucario said:
Mario and Luigi are 27. And Bowser is definitely older than them, as seen in PiT. So I think Bowser is 30.

For the Marios: This sounds like a smart guess.
For the Bowser: I polietly disagree. I think Bowser's like a dragon. He ages at a human's rate, but then sustains his age for who knows how many years.

SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:
Mario and Luigi are 27. And Bowser is definitely older than them, as seen in PiT. So I think Bowser is 30.

For the Marios: This sounds like a smart guess.
For the Bowser: I polietly disagree. I think Bowser's like a dragon. He ages at a human's rate, but then sustains his age for who knows how many years.
Bowser it a turtle, fool ignorant person. Besides, Baby Bowser and Baby Mario were about the same age; except BB could talk.

Mario and Luigi are not in their 20s. They're in their early 40s. And Peach and Daisy could be as much as 20 years younger. Come on they don't look that young.

WarioWafter said:
Mario and Luigi are not in their 20s. They're in their early 40s. And Peach and Daisy could be as much as 20 years younger. Come on they don't look that young.
STFU, those are opinions.

Whoever decided to make a topic out of this... <_<

PaperStriker said:
Whoever decided to make a topic out of this... <_<
*glares at DP* :smug:

Master Lucario said:
Peach is a blonde girl in her 50s that uses magic to make herself look like she's still in her 20s.
yeah, right :rolleyes:

Back