Mr. L vs. Luigi

Who would win?

• Mr. L

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Luigi would win hands down.

If Mario can beat Mr. L easily, and Luigi outclasses Mario, it would be even easier for Luigi to win against Mr. L.

SmashBrother said:

If Mario can beat Mr. L easily, and Luigi outclasses Mario, it would be even easier for Luigi to win against Mr. L.
Pure opinion.
And even if that was true, there could still be a circle. Like Fire>Grass>Water>Fire in Pokémon.

What the crap is this thread? This is, like, can Luigi kill himself? YEAH, Mr. L and Luigi can't fight each other, they're the same person? How must we compare? :-\

Mario pwn all ;D

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:

Pure opinion.
And even if that was true, there could still be a circle. Like Fire>Grass>Water>Fire in Pokémon.

I went by the tier list (even though I hate tiers) for Brawl made by GimpyFish, and Luigi was a couple spots above him. And maybe there would be a circle, but whatever.

Garlic Man said:
What the crap is this thread? This is, like, can Luigi kill himself? YEAH, Mr. L and Luigi can't fight each other, they're the same person? How must we compare? :-\
I bolded the answer. ;)

Kool_Koopa said:
How about Mr. M? I wonder how he would look like...
(Wa :mario:)
Like this, maybe?
Mr._M.jpg

I wonder how Mr. W and Mr.WL would look like.
I like evil guys.
MR. M LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
I'm really sorry but I don't know any more words to describe your picture. My English is not perfect.
WOW!!!!!!

Lario said:
WTF?

Don't post QUADRUPLY.
Holy &%!*!!!! What the heck, he/she's just trying to increase post count! :eek:

Kool_Koopa said:
Where did you got this picture from? Wa :mario: ?
No. My Brother made it.

Kool_Koopa said:
Is your brother a compuer graphic or something?
It's called photoshop. I could do it too if I wanted to.

Back