Mr. L vs. Luigi

Who would win?

• Mr. L

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
I use my photoshop to make illustrations for my book. Idraw them on paper first, then I scan them and I colour that in on computer. The Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is coming to Earth very soon.

Kool_Koopa said:
I use my photoshop to make illustrations for my book. Idraw them on paper first, then I scan them and I colour that in on computer. The Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom is coming to Earth very soon.
Uh... there's a video series called Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom on Video Game Director's Cuts; is yours a ripoff, or what?

No, I know about VGDC but i just copied the name because i couldn't think up of anything. Any new ideas? my brain is not working properly after all that work. My story is more brutal than VGDC. It has nothing to do with VGDC

Kool_Koopa said:
No, I know about VGDC but i just copied the name because i couldn't think up of anything. Any new ideas? my brain is not working properly after all that work. My story is more brutal than VGDC. It has nothing to do with VGDC
More brutal... w/e. It should be called Happy bunny lands with peaceful white ponies.

Free Loader said:
I'm nearly sure I've posted here before...

But anyway, how the hell would Mr. L be any better than Luigi? He's just a cheap alter ego.

Mr. L has the Brobot.

Master Lucario said:
Free Loader said:

But anyway, how the hell would Mr. L be any better than Luigi? He's just a cheap alter ego.

Mr. L has the Brobot.
Very true.

Free Loader said:
Master Lucario said:
Free Loader said:

Mr. L has the Brobot.

Yeah? Luigi has a f***ing vacuum. That doesn't make him cooler. Have an ugly @$$ robot doesn't make him any less of a s***ey alter ego.
No, the F***ing vacuum is what makes him awesome. A lot more awesome than you, FYI.

My god. Those forums can't even have a nerdy debate about two alter-egos without bursting down in flames.

If I see another flame or smartass-ish post by you, Garlic, You can start searching for a new proxy.

Blitzwing said:
My god. Those forums can't even have a nerdy debate about two alter-egos without bursting down in flames.

If I see another flame or smartass-ish post by you, Garlic, You can start searching for a new proxy.
Sorry. But I don't like how Uniju cusses all the time, and I was just mocking his actions. My bad.

What's a proxy?

Back