Have you ever dropped your smart phone

I did drop it like I always do, but it hasn't gotten seriously damaged. Yet.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Mistletoed said:
Holy poop, Hypnotoad are you REALLY 21? Dude, you could be my dad!

how old are you

how old is your dad

Well, since he said, that Hypnotoad is 21, and could have been his dad, I assume his actual dad is also 21.

that's not how assumptions work

also it's actually not a normal thing to have kids in your teens you know

I've dropped my phone a few times on hard concrete. The worst that's happened so far is that my phone stops reading my SD card for a few hours.

Really?
21 is a teen?
That made my day!

Yes many times.

In fact I dropped it 14 minutes before I started typing this when I was in the bathroom.

Worst that's happened is I got a scratch on the screen.

I've never dropped a smart phone.

I think the most expensive thing I've ever dropped was my DS lite... I forgot it was in my jeans pocket after changing pants for my 12th grade yearbook photo, and as I was walking across the parking lot holding the jeans, it slipped out of the pocket and smacked into the asphalt. The games and the stylus popped out on impact, but believe it or not, it turned on just fine! It has a huge crack on it now but that's it.

[Have you ever dropped your smart phone] this thread assumes you have a smart phone
Mistletoed said:
Do you have one?
L2ieV.jpg

I never dropped a smart phone in a way that seriously damaged it but one time I accidentally left my iPhone in my backpack when water started to leak and… you can predict how well that went.

I've dropped my phone(s) multiple times and none of them have ever gotten damaged from me dropping it.

The only phone I've damaged was my Moto G Stylus which fell onto the floor and cracked the back of it like a couple days after I got it but I didn't drop it, it slid off the table because I fucking hate glass phones so much they are so goddamn slippery I had literally just ordered a case for it that day but argh.

Probably once or twice, but it's got a case so it's good. (although it's 4 years old this year so I may have to get a new one soon)

Clumsy and me go together. You bet I dropped it too many times. I didn't crack the screen but I did end up cracking the back of a case of the phone, and I decided to change it recently. Yes, I've dropped it before but not terribly (like from me holding it to it hitting concrete) so far.

My mom, on the other hand... she's dropped hers WAY more than me! How it's still functioning to this day is a mystery.

Back