Nintendogs

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I tried making a thread for this in Video Games but I realized Nintendogs was a DS game. Discuss

My current dogs:

Phoenix (Dalmatian)

Lucky (Golden Retriever)

Rin (Mini Schnauzer)

My version: Dalmatian and Friends

I have Chihuahua and friends (The blue one) but I haven't played that version in forever. I think I had a Beagle but I can't remember her name.

I also have Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle, and I just restarted and got a Pomeranion named Rin, because I'm unoriginal and stuff. ._.

I also have a Toy Poodle in Dalmatian and Friends, but he's on the Dog Hotel :P

Is it possible to breed in Nintendogs? People on other sites won't shut up about it because some say that it's a kids game and they wouldn't have puppies while others say:

1. Get a male and a female dog of the same breed
2. Feed them only dry food and milk
3. Don't take either of them for walks or contests
4. It should take about a week or two
Is that true?

Yes, it's true. Anyways, I took my two German Shepherds for walks and contests when I was actually trying to get a puppy. Yeah, I'm very impatient.

Yeah. People always would argue, that's why I was confused.

I should start playing again.

IceShadow1199 said:
I tried making a thread for this in Video Games but I realized Nintendogs was a DS game. Discuss

My current dogs:

Phoenix (Dalmatian)

Lucky (Golden Retriever)

Rin (Mini Schnauzer)

My version: Dalmatian and Friends
Next time you get a dog you have to name it a different user

It's not named after MB2's display name, it's named after the real character.

How fun are ND games?I have been thinking about getting one but i'm not sure if I should.

The 45th Sith Lord said:
How fun are ND games?I have been thinking about getting one but i'm not sure if I should.

You should! They're super fun. Since I don't have my own dog in real life. I decided to get this game and I loved it!

I think I might get it with any Christmas money I get then,wich version do you guys think I should get?

The 45th Sith Lord said:
I think I might get it with any Christmas money I get then,wich version do you guys think I should get?

Depends on which DS you have

If 3DS: Nintendogs + Cats

If DS Lite: Labrador and Friends

The 45th Sith Lord said:

Don't know how long it will last you. When I played it, it was just the same stuff over and over again. Walk the dog, do a contest, try to name a new dog for 15 minutes while the mic tries to pick up your voice.

No offense to anyone that likes it, but now that I look back on it, the game was so fucking repetitive and horrible IMO. I sold it a long time ago, the only thing that kept me playing was trying to get the Mario kart toy, but when I got it, it was only good for a minute or two before I was bored of it.

The Mic thing was annoying.

Then again my DSLite was really sucky. It works fine in Ninitendogs+Cats though. xP

I had one, but I don't have it anymore. I sold it too get more money for the DSi.

Those were the days.

But I got my own dog to play with anyway.

But it's probably a good game if you don't have one. I mean, it seemed pretty realistic.

I have two real dogs so I'm probably not going to get any of these. I quit Webkinz when I got my first dog.

I also had Dachsaund and Friends (Sp?) but I gave it to a friend.

She seemed to enjoy it.

I got Labrador and Friends at Game Stop for $4.99, it had some really good items like the Mario Kart and AC Helicopter.

I'm also trying to breed Toy Poodles in Chihuahua and Friends.

Back