Nintendogs

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
I tried making a thread for this in Video Games but I realized Nintendogs was a DS game. Discuss

My current dogs:

Phoenix (Dalmatian)

Lucky (Golden Retriever)

Rin (Mini Schnauzer)

My version: Dalmatian and Friends

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I have Chihuahua and friends (The blue one) but I haven't played that version in forever. I think I had a Beagle but I can't remember her name.

I also have Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle, and I just restarted and got a Pomeranion named Rin, because I'm unoriginal and stuff. ._.

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
I also have a Toy Poodle in Dalmatian and Friends, but he's on the Dog Hotel :P

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Is it possible to breed in Nintendogs? People on other sites won't shut up about it because some say that it's a kids game and they wouldn't have puppies while others say:

1. Get a male and a female dog of the same breed
2. Feed them only dry food and milk
3. Don't take either of them for walks or contests
4. It should take about a week or two
Is that true?

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Yes, it's true. Anyways, I took my two German Shepherds for walks and contests when I was actually trying to get a puppy. Yeah, I'm very impatient.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Yeah. People always would argue, that's why I was confused.

I should start playing again.

User4042

Celestial Guide
IceShadow1199 said:
I tried making a thread for this in Video Games but I realized Nintendogs was a DS game. Discuss

My current dogs:

Phoenix (Dalmatian)

Lucky (Golden Retriever)

Rin (Mini Schnauzer)

My version: Dalmatian and Friends
Next time you get a dog you have to name it a different user

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
It's not named after MB2's display name, it's named after the real character.

Shygul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
He/him
How fun are ND games?I have been thinking about getting one but i'm not sure if I should.

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
The 45th Sith Lord said:
How fun are ND games?I have been thinking about getting one but i'm not sure if I should.
You should! They're super fun. Since I don't have my own dog in real life. I decided to get this game and I loved it!

Shygul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
He/him
I think I might get it with any Christmas money I get then,wich version do you guys think I should get?

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
The 45th Sith Lord said:
I think I might get it with any Christmas money I get then,wich version do you guys think I should get?
Depends on which DS you have

If 3DS: Nintendogs + Cats

If DS Lite: Labrador and Friends

Pronouns
He/him
The 45th Sith Lord said:
Don't know how long it will last you. When I played it, it was just the same stuff over and over again. Walk the dog, do a contest, try to name a new dog for 15 minutes while the mic tries to pick up your voice.

No offense to anyone that likes it, but now that I look back on it, the game was so fucking repetitive and horrible IMO. I sold it a long time ago, the only thing that kept me playing was trying to get the Mario kart toy, but when I got it, it was only good for a minute or two before I was bored of it.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
The Mic thing was annoying.

Then again my DSLite was really sucky. It works fine in Ninitendogs+Cats though. xP

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
I had one, but I don't have it anymore. I sold it too get more money for the DSi.

Those were the days.

But I got my own dog to play with anyway.

But it's probably a good game if you don't have one. I mean, it seemed pretty realistic.

User4042

Celestial Guide
I have two real dogs so I'm probably not going to get any of these. I quit Webkinz when I got my first dog.

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
I had a bunch of dogs but it's been ages since I last played it. I think I had Labrador and Friends.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I also had Dachsaund and Friends (Sp?) but I gave it to a friend.

She seemed to enjoy it.

Ghostony

"Speak not my name: TaBoo!"
Pronouns
He/him
I've Dalmation & Friends too.. and I treasure it.. somewhere in my dusty closet..

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I got Labrador and Friends at Game Stop for $4.99, it had some really good items like the Mario Kart and AC Helicopter.

I'm also trying to breed Toy Poodles in Chihuahua and Friends.