The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Okay, so I just found out about today, and I've been laughing the past few hours about it.

Basically, there was a guy in Kansas who was angry that a school was trying to teach evolution and intelligent design and, in protest, requested them to also teach a fake religion he made up.

And so began Pastafarianism, a religion that worships the almighty prophet the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who created this world. From what I've heard, they say "Ramen" after their prayers, so this is already the best religion ever.

Is this even satirical?

LOL, I love it then.

I think it actually came from a South Park episode where Cartman freezes himself and goes to the future while waiting for the Wii to be released.

of course, the event nabber described could have very possibly come first

Time Turner said:
*image*
Also, this was created back in 2005, so you're kind of late.
Nudity = bad for the viewers

Also, I don't believe this. I follow Christianity, and always will.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Time Turner said:
*image*
Nudity = bad for the viewers

Are you freaking serious?

Time Turner said:
Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

I thought that guy was completely naked and you could see his entire body for a second. :-\

So thats his..you know ....thing I see. :/

That painting is a famous drawing that is spoofed (originally made by Michelangelo). I don't see anything wrong with it supposedly other than the nudity.

Baby Luigi said:
That painting is a famous drawing that is spoofed (originally made by Michelangelo). I don't see anything wrong with it supposedly other than the nudity.
I know, but since this isn't the actual art... Yuck

The 45th Sith Lord said:
So thats his..you know ....thing I see. :/
sadly yes

I'm going to pretend I never saw that pic.

Baby Luigi said:

Technically it is, only with the right portion modified.

Nabber said:
Okay, so I just found out about today, and I've been laughing the past few hours about it.

Basically, there was a guy in Kansas who was angry that a school was trying to teach evolution and intelligent design and, in protest, requested them to also teach a fake religion he made up.

And so began Pastafarianism, a religion that worships the almighty prophet the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who created this world. From what I've heard, they say "Ramen" after their prayers, so this is already the best religion ever.
late

The 45th Sith Lord said:
I'm going to pretend I never saw that pic.
^
Groden said:
Nabber said:

late
already mentioned

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Technically it is, only with the right portion modified.
:/

Baby Luigi said:
Fun fact: That's the original artwork. Only the right section of the painting has been modified.

NINJAAAAAAAAA

Baby Luigi said:

this implies that, for you, the right portion of the artwork being edited makes the left, unedited portion unacceptable, but the original, completely unedited art IS acceptable

this is a disgusting contradiction and i hope you know what you've done

Baby Luigi said:

...so the actual art is acceptable even though it shows nudity as well?

and ninja'd.

I thought nude pictures weren't allowed...

Back