Yoshi's Land

Make it a game where Baby Luigi doesn't get kidnapped.

And please, please, PLEASE nix/amend the collecting system. It didn't work in SMW2: YI, it didn't work in YIDS, and it will never EVER EVER work.

Dorayaki said:
Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
Baby Daisy was the third worst idea Nintendo ever had.
Indeed, as being spinoff-originated, just like her alterego.
Daisy first appeared in Super Mario Land unless the wiki tricked me.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario should get kidnapped and make Baby Luigi save his brother in a ghost-infested mansion and have Yoshi carry him, as this takes place before M&L:PiT, where he could walk

I really hope that there will be more than 5 or 6 Worlds. I really hope the music is great maybe some remixes from Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island.

New Super Mario said:
I would love a a Spyro themed Yoshi.

You know, just the perfectness of Spyro, but with Yoshi.

It'd be great.
[quote author=iPad Calculator]Spyro + Yoshi = Syntax Error[/quote]

Anyway, I can only dream of a M&L styled Yoshi game

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
New Super Mario said:
I would love a a Spyro themed Yoshi.

You know, just the perfectness of Spyro, but with Yoshi.

It'd be great.
[quote author=iPad Calculator]Spyro + Yoshi = Syntax Error

Anyway, I can only dream of a M&L styled Yoshi game
[/quote]
That's a calculator.

For math......

And no, it's not "Spyro + Yoshi" it's just a Yoshi game but using the gameplay elements of Spyro.

Baby Luigi said:

And please, please, PLEASE nix/amend the collecting system. It didn't work in SMW2: YI, it didn't work in YIDS, and it will never EVER EVER work.

And I completely disagree with that. It made it unique. I mean, the game is so much harder when you try to get all the flowers, and red coins.

If there wasn't a score system, the game would be MUCH easier, considering how hard it is to die.

Although I found YIDS to be really hard.

isn't YIDS like a horrible horrible game?

I know the ost is diabolical crap though.

Purple Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

And I completely disagree with that. It made it unique. I mean, the game is so much harder when you try to get all the flowers, and red coins.

If there wasn't a score system, the game would be MUCH easier, considering how hard it is to die.

The score system is unique, yes, but it's unique at being crap. Unique crap isn't necessarily better than having a system that doesn't overly bloat the difficulty of 100% completion of the game

The game is difficult to 100%, yes, but 100%ing the game is a freaking pain in the ass instead of being enjoyable.

BTW, being easy or hard to die doesn't necessarily mean it alters the difficulty.

I actually didn't mind the 100% system. I only got it for the first level since I'm not a huge Yoshi's island fan. The DS one wasn't bad though, I had fun, but that would be because its the only one I played through to the end.

It looks pretty boring, but I'll never play it anyway, I intend to avoid games with horrible osts.

Joltik said:
It looks pretty boring, but I'll never play it anyway, I intend to avoid games with horrible osts.

It had some pretty nice levels and the different baby abilities were pretty good. The final level was hard. But your right, the music wasn't very memorable.

I'd like it if they did baby abilities again if they intend to include babies in this game (if it even comes out, it's still just a rumor isn't it?)

Yoshi's Island DS was all right, but the later levels. Dear god.

And the OST does suck.

Baby Luigi said:

And the OST does suck.
Yeah pretty low beat those tracks, the later levels were very punishing indeed. Also I hope they don't make it super easy like the first game was.

Depends on your definition of "super-easy"

The completion is anything but super easy

When I played through the GBA version, I had barley any problems with any of the levels, the only level I remember dying a lot on is The Very Loooooong Cave.

NSY said:
Baby Luigi said:

And the OST does suck.
Yeah pretty low beat those tracks, the later levels were very punishing indeed. Also I hope they don't make it super easy like the first game was.
I wouldn't call it super easy I was stuck trying to find the keys for ages in Marching Milde's Fort.

Back