School Uniforms

Do you have school uniforms?

• Total voters
Every school in my area has to wear a uniform. All of them include a white polo, gray pants, and potentially a navy blue vest or sweater with the school logo.

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
At an Academy I was going to go to, yes, but the school I went to instead, no. So I just voted no.
I thought you were homeschooled...?

Well my school lets you wear whatever is allowed in the extremely lax dress code (only rule is that you have to wear pants, a shirt, and shoes). But the school is pressuring us to buy extremely lame sweatshirts with the school logo. I HAVE MY OWN SWEATSHIRTS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No uniform, elementary school rocks. ;D

Nope. My school does have a dress code, but most of the rules are focused mainly on girls.

Speaking of shirts, 2 of my teachers usually were a 1-Up Mushroom on their T-Shirts.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
At an Academy I was going to go to, yes, but the school I went to instead, no. So I just voted no.
I thought you were homeschooled...?

Well my school lets you wear whatever is allowed in the extremely lax dress code (only rule is that you have to wear pants, a shirt, and shoes). But the school is pressuring us to buy extremely lame sweatshirts with the school logo. I HAVE MY OWN SWEATSHIRTS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I am. I mean before that.

MKGirlism said:
Speaking of shirts, 2 of my teachers usually were a 1-Up Mushroom on their T-Shirts.
my grade 5/6 (yes, he teaches both) teacher wore Star Trek shirts to school a lot

I went to Catholic school until second grade and we had uniforms, but then I transferred to public school :)

Back