Mario Party 9

I'd like it if they made it good. Simple as that.

Ugozima's Rival said:
I'm sure the older fans of the Mario series wouldn't be amused by the next Mario Party game anyway.

I'm an "older" fan of the Mario series, and I find the Mario Parties to be very entertaining. I have 3-8 and I wouldn't mind having another.

Waluigi_fan said:
Ugozima's Rival said:
I'm sure the older fans of the Mario series wouldn't be amused by the next Mario Party game anyway.

I'm an "older" fan of the Mario series, and I find the Mario Parties to be very entertaining. I have 3-8 and I wouldn't mind having another.
In that case, get 2.

In that case, get 2.
Sheep Man said:
Waluigi_fan said:
Ugozima's Rival said:

In that case, get 2.

Meh, I could, but I would prefer another one for the Wii, since I like the better graphics and the minigames that utilize the Wiimote.

Ok, but it's probably going to be a really long time if ever to get Mario Party 9. :-\

Well, I don't see why they'd stop the series now. They might wait for the next console, but they put out 4 Mario Parties for the Gamecube and there's only been one so far for the Wii.

And 8 was a disappointment.

They need to bring back some old mini-games like Bumper Balls and such.

I guess that would be cool for the people who don't have all the games, or if they redid them to use the Wiimote/nunchuck. Come to think of it, I would like the next Mario Party to use the nunchuck too.

Were there any good games that used the nunchuck?

Uh, not in the Mario Party series, obviously...which is why I said that I would like for them to make some that do. But if you mean of Nintendo/Mario games in general (which I am guessing is the case), then yeah - Strikers Charged, for one. And some of the games on the Olympics titles use it too.

They should make a Giant remake of all the Mario Partys so far with wiimote controls, better graphics, all the levels and more characters, that would be awesome

Oh yeah, and another thing is they should bring back the mic games IMO. I love those. And if they do make another Mario Party for the Wii it could probably just use the same mic that came out for the Gamecube since that one already plugs into the Wii.

Yeah, the mic games were good. I think the one I played mainly was Verbal Assault.

Though I own the Japanese copy of the game, so it's hard to play with friends. :P

Waluigi_fan said:
Oh yeah, and another thing is they should bring back the mic games IMO. I love those. And if they do make another Mario Party for the Wii it could probably just use the same mic that came out for the Gamecube since that one already plugs into the Wii.
Yeah, but not everybody has a GCN mic.

Green Biker Dude said:
Waluigi_fan said:
Yeah, but not everybody has a GCN mic.
Unless they package it with the game.

I'm sure they'll introduce a new gimick to the next one, like always.

... Or just like the more recent Mario Party games.

Back