MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking simple requests!)

Sombrero Guy said:
Make half of Bowser grayscale and the grayscale side's eye is red (aka Kingbowser99) if that's okay Neptune

No, I can't do that

Anyways, finished Nep's request

DTd9b.png

More request here!
Gaga Forces from MBS00
Replace all clones pilot's face (and the Ribbons Almark's face) with SMW Pokey face.

Why did you completely ignore my earlier statement?

Also, I'm not going to do that request. Sorry.

hWpDm.png

It's the best I could do in making it transparent. The quality of the image you provided wasn't great, so y'know.

images

Replace Tsoukalos' head with Pyro's head.

Erm.. the answer is I'm person who alway post an request, and I'm not a guy who can't stick with one.

But whatever, I'll not request here until I have better idea for it.

Can you take this picture:

kagamine-rin-dress-story-of-evil-1.jpg

And put cat ears on their heads and a cat tail sticking out from behind each of them.

And can you also do it in PNG if possible so that I can upload as an avatar by url without imgur please?

Thanks!

No thanks. I'd rather have you provide a caption for me to insert than just make me think up one. After all, I'm not really in the mood to think of a witty caption.

mcs i have an issue

you say in the title "(Also taking simple requests!)", which implies that simple requests is not all you are taking. in fact, i'm pretty sure there's only two types of request - simple and hard. therefore, you saying "also taking simple requests" implies that you will also take our harder requests; it bothers me that you turn down our hard requests, even if they aren't all that hard. anyway, that's my issue with this thread, and i'd like you to mend this somehow

Radagast the Brown said:
mcs i have an issue

you say in the title "(Also taking simple requests!)", which implies that simple requests is not all you are taking. in fact, i'm pretty sure there's only two types of request - simple and hard. therefore, you saying "also taking simple requests" implies that you will also take our harder requests; it bothers me that you turn down our hard requests, even if they aren't all that hard. anyway, that's my issue with this thread, and i'd like you to mend this somehow

I put the "Also" there because this thread doubles as a dump thread where I occasionally dump random shit I made in GIMP here (which I haven't had the time to do as much recently, but I still do occasionally) and a simple request thread.

LN1 said:
MCS said:
No thanks. I'd rather have you provide a caption for me to insert than just make me think up one. After all, I'm not really in the mood to think of a witty caption.
"I just remembered....

I forgot to turn off the stove"

7NKKF.jpg

Sombrero Guy said:
make waluigi have wario's head

v2qUz.jpg

Thanks! :D
MCS said:
Here:

AWu0V.jpg

It's in PNG, like you requested.
It's perfect! :D

my apologies, mcs

i shall leave now

Rekkon Sudo Zabi said:
Erm.. the answer is I'm person who alway post an request, and I'm not a guy who can't stick with one.

But whatever, I'll not request here until I have better idea for it.

if you use www.signavatar.com you can make a rotating avatar you know

just sign up, put the pictures you want, and it'll give you a code to put for your avatar

you can make rotating sig's too

so STICK WITH ALL OF THEM

Umm.. I'm sorry for ignoring your question.. Now I get an better idea for request:

Can you replace Mario's face with Scout's head?

...why did you add that you have to respond to my question to your personal title.....

but seriously, The Undertaker said to use signavatar.com so you can have all of your requests rotate so you don't have to stick with one. I'll get to your request later today as I'll be busy.

Here you go. Sorry for the wait. My computer's been rather slow today and yesterday, and I've been a bit busy on top of that.

TqKJi.png

Before you post another request tomorrow like you usually do, why not check out signavatar.com? You can gather up all the requests you posted and make it so that they all show up, so you won't have to always ask me for requests, and you won't have trouble deciding.

Now time for the first random dump in a while:

tLJR1dQ.png

(I'm still taking requests if anyone wants one, as well)

Back