What games made your eyes hurt because you played it so long?

Title question.

Also, not counting 3DS games unless it was with the 3D off, since that makes you eyes hurt quicker.

Anyway,

the ones that come to the top of my head would be, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (played for 6 hours every day in the summmer.....), The Spyro series (obviously....), and PM2 (even though I STILL have to finish this.)

Uh none at all really.

Even though I've played games up to 18 hours straight before.

Only things that really happened was making me sleepy due to lack of not sleeping.

Pokémon Pearl

Stayed up almost the whole night playing it and I could barely see.

Nintendogs Chihuahua and Friends (Yes, I still play Nintendogs!)

Again, stayed up almost the whole night. (I got in trouble... :( )

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

My eyes don't hurt from playing games, but if I stay in a sitting position for too long, my neck starts hurting

Maplestory, I played for 6 hours straight in a single training map.(Yay for super grindy MMOs) The whole repetitiveness of what I was doing threw me off and started to give me a headache. Also, I was really tired.

SSBB

after subspace the screen went completely white. I had to close my eyes until the "stage clear" music played

Baby Luigi said:
My eyes don't hurt from playing games, but if I stay in a sitting position for too long, my neck starts hurting

Same here. I played TLOZ TP on a summer almost everyday all day and it never hurtled once. But I felt cramped.

I was going to say that SM3DL hurt my eyes until I turned the 3D off, but then I noticed that you've decided that doesn't count. No other game has made my eyes hurt.

Back