Which series do you think should have more stages themed ofter themselves?

Which series do you think should have more stages themed ofter themselves?

• Mario

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Metroid

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Earth Bound

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yoshi

• F-Zero

• Wario

• Pokemon

• Pikmin

• Kid Icarus

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Zelda

• Star Fox

• Sonic

• None

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Which of the series of playable characters in SSBB should have more stages from the games they are in to play in in the next SSB game.

I'd like to see more Earthbound and Sonic stages. (That are actually playable, New Pork City just made matches drag on and Green Hill Zone has walk-offs at the side, which I really don't like)

I don't want to see another Kid Icarus stage if they made Skyworld like that... Stage spikes and the platforms breaking are the worst. >__>

F-Zero I wouldn't mind if they don't make the stage: AVOID THE CARS AND THE GROUND OTHERWISE YOU'LL DIE EARLY!

DK stages I don't want to see them again since they're TOOOOOOOOO HUGE and just drag on the match. (Though Jungle Japes and Congo Jungle weren't bad lol)

Mario and Zelda already have enough stages, though I'd love to see Delfino and Pirate Ship again. (Well Pirate Ship's bombs' sweetspot need to be nerfed though)

Anser said:
I think every franchise should get two stages. No less, no more.
In a broad view the Yoshi/Wario stages are also Mario's franchise.

I guess each series has at least one. The excess depends on which series have new games with usable scenes, during the years from Smash 3 to Smash 4.

I'd like to see Sonic get a 2nd stage. Personally I'd love something from the Adventure games even if I imagine they'd probably choose something that's from whatever is the newest Sonic game by the time SSB4 is out. Whether that's from Sonic Colors or whatever is in 2013 (Generations is newer but that of course remakes older stages of the series)

I was kind of shocked that there was only one new Kirby stage. I wouldn't mind seeing a stage from Kirby's Epic Yarn and one from another Kirby game (most likely going to be from Return to Dream Land which I'm ok with).

Another Pikmin stage would be nice, especially with Pikmin 3 coming out as well.

Northern Verve said:
I'd like to see Sonic get a 2nd stage. Personally I'd love something from the Adventure games even if I imagine they'd probably choose something that's from whatever is the newest Sonic game by the time SSB4 is out. Whether that's from Sonic Colors or whatever is in 2013 (Generations is newer but that of course remakes older stages of the series)
I kind of want to see them pull a Fire Emblem-like stage off and just have different stages from the Adventure/Adventure 2 games. If not, at the very least they need to make Radical Highway or Hot Shelter a stage. I wouldn't mind them dumping Green Hill Zone for Oil Ocean or Chemical Plant Zone either.

Dusknoir said:
I was kind of shocked that there was only one new Kirby stage. I wouldn't mind seeing a stage from Kirby's Epic Yarn and one from another Kirby game (most likely going to be from Return to Dream Land which I'm ok with).

Probably Kirby because I just love so many areas in that game series.

Northern Verve said:
I'd like to see Sonic get a 2nd stage.
It would be binded with the 3rd party restriction again. Even though Sonic games are more than Metroid or Kirby ones.

If simply follows the quantity of games, the series gettinng 2 stages are Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Fire Emblem I guess.

Dorayaki said:
Northern Verve said:
I'd like to see Sonic get a 2nd stage.
It would be binded with the 3rd party restriction again. Even though Sonic games are more than Metroid or Kirby ones.

If simply follows the quantity of games, the series gettinng 2 stages are Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Fire Emblem I guess.

I don't really see how it restricts Stages as much as it does for Characters. Of course Sonic will be the only returning character, but I don't see why they can't have Green Hill Zone exactly as the way it was in Brawl (Or maybe a few modifications added idk) and then give Sonic an additional stage that advertises a newer game. I'm not exactly counting on it, but I don't see why they can't give another stage. Especially if they plan Sonic to be in from the very beginning rather then late like he was in Brawl.

Timmy said:
I'd like to see more Earthbound and Sonic stages. (That are actually playable, New Pork City just made matches drag on and Green Hill Zone has walk-offs at the side, which I really don't like)
what about a Giygas stage or a Twoson or a threed stage?

hell maybe even we could try to incorporate all of the dungeons into one stage and each one plays a melody.

pokemon

please i dont want shitty stages like spear pillar

give me a stage that simulates the first route in a game, with wild pokemon occasionally jumping out and attacking fighters

StiGir Star said:
pokemon

please i dont want shitty stages like spear pillar

give me a stage that simulates the first route in a game, with wild pokemon occasionally jumping out and attacking fighters
Problem: IT'S A TOP SCROLLING GAME.

Gooey said:
StiGir Star said:
pokemon

please i dont want *bleep*ty stages like spear pillar

So?

Baby Luigi said:
Gooey said:
StiGir Star said:
pokemon

please i dont want *bleep*ty stages like spear pillar

So?
Top scrolling stages are so goddamn annoying! Instead of Pyro's exact idea it could be more like Delphino plaza? A platform that moves throughout the stage instead of a top scrolling one. The wild pokemon idea was good.

I want all the stages to be new, but I'd also like more stages from other games to explore, including games of characters you don't even play as

Back