Nintendo Network

@SPF

Did I add you yet?

Fi said:
My favorite part is that when you are on the home screen, all your friends come in the middle with you. I took some fun pictures of the Mii's doing silly things. I have one of NSM's Mii curled up in a ball. Hehehe.
I just needed some alone time.......

I think it's cool having your friends come to the middle.

Got Wii U.

NNID: Lakituthequick

Video Chat: Yes, but not everyone and not at all times.

Got Wii U too.

Unfortunately Cirdec was already taken, so I am CirdecDaisy

Video Chat: No.

Quick question: Is the NNID same for the whole Wii U or is it different for multiple accounts on the same Wii U because I have siblings that I will be sharing this with?

Chilly said:
Quick question: Is the NNID same for the whole Wii U or is it different for multiple accounts on the same Wii U because I have siblings that I will be sharing this with?

I looked it up, it said "Nintendo Network ID (Up to 12 per System)" so I would assume each user account profile for the wii u has access to one ID.

e.g
You use your User Account Profile, you have access to your own ID.
Sibling uses their User Account Profile, they don't have access to your ID.

Atleast that's what I think it is from what I just read.

Christmas Crackin355 said:
Chilly said:

I looked it up, it said "Nintendo Network ID (Up to 12 per System)" so I would assume each user account profile for the wii u has access to one ID.

e.g
You use your User Account Profile, you have access to your own ID.
Sibling uses their User Account Profile, they don't have access to your ID.

Atleast that's what I think it is from what I just read.

Yes, me an my sister each have our own ID.

And yeah, I'll add everybody when I remember.

Also, there might be a few people that will add their ID very soon, because of Christmas.

So everyone's ID that has been said so far is in the OP? So when I go to add people, ill have everyone.

I kind of feel like he should be checking the thread and not waiting for PM's. I guess I'll go through and make a list of all the names/codes/whatevers sometime soon.

Chilly said:
Different for each user. Switching accounts is easy

So yeah, I made a list of the ID's people made.

Also, I found this: (http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/11/18/making-friends-with-wii-u) if anyone is having trouble adding people, this might help.

ToxBox (Wii U)
ID: ToxBox

Nabber
ID: Wheatley

Mario4Ever
ID: N4Life

SuperPaperFan (Sunscreen)
ID: SuperPaperFan

New Super Mario
ID: Spyro2

YamiHoshi
ID: MKGirlism

BMB (Fi)
ID: 9121995

SKmarioman
ID: SKmarioman

GutsehMan (The Undertaker)
ID: GutsehMan

LakituTheQuick (LakantaTheQlaus)
ID: Lakituthequick

Cirdec
ID: CirdecDaisy

Crackin355
ID: Crackin355

^Thats what I got from looking through the topic. Tell me if I'm missing any, and if you feel like it, add in the video chat stuff. Also, someone should confirm Gutseh's ID for me.

if the id is what you log in with, it's gutsy

if it's not, then it's gutsehman

I think it's gutsehman, apparently your NNID must have at least 6 letters.

Also I added everyone.

So yeah, I got my Wii U

ID: Crackin355

Wrote it in that post I made. Also, I sent requests, so you will have to accept it if we are to be friends on there.

Back