Nintendo Network

I don't think this Thread will become pumped so quickly, especially because it's only available in 1 continent of the world now, and it's expensive enough to not be affordable for everyone here.

You need to let me know if you are allowed to video chat first

MKGirlism said:
I don't think this Thread will become pumped so quickly, especially because it's only available in 1 continent of the world now, and it's expensive enough to not be affordable for everyone here.

Same as 3DS

Sunscreen said:
You forgot to list me on the list.

Username: SuperPaperFan
Oh noez toxbox forgot SPF

My Wii U is coming for Christmas (unless if they get sold out on Amazon before they ship ours, there were a lot of orders)

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Sunscreen said:
You forgot to list me on the list.

Username: SuperPaperFan
Oh noez toxbox forgot SPF

My Wii U is coming for Christmas (unless if they get sold out on Amazon before they ship ours, there were a lot of orders)

Same here.

I've got it, 1 day before Launch: MKGirlism.
And I don't allow Video Chat.

I'm Timmy, and code is 9121995 (I know I'm lame for making it #'s).

I allow video chat, though I might be afraid to use it because I like many of you in the canon voices I think of when you all post.

Fi said:
I'm Timmy, and code is 9121995 (I know I'm lame for making it #'s).

I allow video chat, though I might be afraid to use it because I like many of you in the canon voices I think of when you all post.
What do I sound like?

:P

And I'll add you sometime soon. I might do video chat, but it really depends who it is (no offence anyone).

Fi said:
I see you as a calm yet childish voice. No offense.

I'll add you when I get on the Wii U, which should be soon.
What do i sound like?

Also, add me if you'd like: "SuperPaperFan"

Also, I imagine Fi as the voice of Spongebob. No offense. (._.)

Wonder if I sound like Hannibal Lecter

I'll get around to sending/accepting requests either this weekend or sometime next week.

Back