Count Until a Male Posts

372([2-4]+[16/8])

You girls probably won't ever reach a high number. There are a lot of males who play the forum games here.

Bask in the manliness that is ChillV!

I'm back (Did you miss me girls?) and this double post is okay since it says...
No double posting within "3" days

Three days have passed and this is completely legit. You will never reach a high number. We males will raid this thread, Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

chillv said:

Three days have passed and this is completely legit. You will never reach a high number. We males will raid this thread, Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
this post would have been cool if you were in fifth grade

but maybe you actually are. who am i to judge?

Marisa said:
chillv said:

this post would have been cool if you were in fifth grade

but maybe you actually are. who am i to judge?
I'm not in 5th grade I am in a higher grade but I won't tell you. However, I read and write at a 12th grade level.

Hey ladies! Did you miss me?

Oh my goodness! That sounded so wrong! Disregard that! Act like your eyes never saw this text!

(I'm tempted to sig this)

Lakituthequick said:
chillv said:
Hey ladies! Did you miss me?

Oh my goodness! That sounded so wrong! Disregard that! Act like your eyes never saw this text!

(I'm tempted to sig this)
inb4siggingownquote

What is so wrong about sigging your own quotes. Has anybody ever just figured that oh! I don't know... I am not a person who likes siging other users' posts.

Hello, this is one of my new favorite threads.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Did you miss me?

Back