Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I haven't and I'm not planning to :wario:

I've never had one, but I'm not going to

Yes.

And the mist is fucking terrible, never do it

I usually don't get them, but since losing a day of school in my new school is equivalent to the death sentence, I'm probably going to have to.

"Not getting a flu shot because you're afraid of a tiny needle." Lol, ok.
"I'd rather get sick for weeks rather than get a flu shot." Sure, that's your choice to.
"No one dies from this, it's just a little flu." Amazing.
Have fun saving yourself 2 seconds of a little pinprick and a few minutes of inconvenience for weeks of being sick. Wish you best of luck. Hey, you might even not get sick at all, how lucky would that be? /sarcasm/

Nope and I'm not planning to. You can come here and give the shot yourself if you care that much about it, though.

Nabber said:
You do realize some people get reactions from vaccines?

You do realize most people are just afraid of a little prick, and that the proportion of people who actually have serious reactions is really very small?

We have this thread every year, and every year it's filled with kids obsessing over how painful shots are and ignoring stuff like why it's good to actually get vaccinated or whether people CANT get shots because they are allergic to them.

Brock said:
Nabber said:

You do realize most people are just afraid of a little prick, and that the proportion of people who actually have serious reactions is really very small?

We have this thread every year, and every year it's filled with kids obsessing over how painful shots are and ignoring stuff like why it's good to actually get vaccinated or whether people are allergic to shots.
It's a person's choice whether to get the shot or not. For me, it's more of a choice of if it's really worth getting out of the house just to get a flu shot.

Nabber said:
Brock said:
Nabber said:

We have this thread every year, and every year it's filled with kids obsessing over how painful shots are and ignoring stuff like why it's good to actually get vaccinated or whether people are allergic to shots.
It's a person's choice whether to get the shot or not. For me, it's more of a choice of if it's really worth getting out of the house just to get a flu shot.

Did I say it wasnt a choice? I said people should be informed. Most people make the choice for bad reasons like they're afraid of needles or they are too lazy to get out of their house.

Brock said:
"Not getting a flu shot because you're afraid of a tiny needle." Lol, ok.
"I'd rather get sick for weeks rather than get a flu shot." Sure, that's your choice to.
"No one dies from this, it's just a little flu." Amazing.
Have fun saving yourself 2 seconds of a little pinprick and a few minutes of inconvenience for weeks of being sick. Wish you best of luck. Hey, you might even not get sick at all, how lucky would that be? /sarcasm/

THANK YOU!

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
And the mist is fucking terrible, never do it

I object.

Brock said:
Most people make the choice for bad reasons like they're afraid of needles or they are too lazy to get out of their house.

Or you have the argument that the clinic, hospital or wherever is too crowded or something. When I went, it took all of ten minutes. Place was empty. If it's crowded, it takes 20. Big deal.

It's not that surprising, people generally don't want something that requires any sort of effort.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Here's a better question: Why did you make a thread about this?

If you're not going to contribute to this thread, then don't post

Back