Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Herobrine said:
100/10
I loved it when yoshi got plastic surgery and removed his nose, replacing his with Luigi's and the other way around. I loved it when Bowser ate yoshi and left baby yoshi to carry on the legacy.
that's just twisted

also this joke has really grown old

I didn't plan to buy WiiU at the first time,
But it seems that the worst formula bug still exist, and still no Toad playable. It's doomed to get no perfect rating.

Serious answer: through World 6, this is a 9.5/10 game. Only thing holding it back is the recycled music.

EDIT: Change my score to 9/10. Extra World was disappointing, final level blows.

Legault said:
Serious answer: through World 6, this is a 9.5/10 game. Only thing holding it back is the recycled music.
how dare you imply that my answer wasn't serious HOW DARE YOU

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Legault said:

You're mad just because the shoe isn't in this, right?

Baby Luigi said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Legault said:

You're mad just because the shoe isn't in this, right?
Extremely

Enough with the jesting, nobody here has played it yet.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:

Good sir,this game is already released and as such i am sure many people have played it.Please do not make uneducated remarks like this in the future.

The 45th Nazgul said:

Good sir,this game is already released and as such i am sure many people have played it.Please do not make uneducated remarks like this in the future.
I'm sure the vast majority aren't playing it 'till Christmas.

The 45th Nazgul said:

I'm sure the vast majority aren't playing it 'till Christmas.

You said NOBODY here has played it,so stop arguing.

On subject,I cannot rate this game since I haven't played this yet.

If you HAVE played it already, I want to know how it is possible before Christmas. If your parents have spent hundreds of dollars on a new Nintendo console that only comes out once every half decade, and then, a month before Christmas, you play it.....

You see some people buy these things with thier own money,and some parents will buy consoles and games for thier kids before Christmas.

If you HAVE played it already, I want to know how it is possible before Christmas. If your parents have spent hundreds of dollars on a new Nintendo console that only comes out once every half decade, and then, a month before Christmas, you play it.....

I bought two WiiUs. It's nice having a job. :yoshi:

Legault said:

You're old enough to legally work?! Wow! I'm shocked because most of us aren't. But when I am old enough I still won't. Employers treat employees like crap. I know of a lot of people who have to work today. I think that everyone should be home with their families on Thanksgiving.

Legault said:

You're old enough to legally work?! Wow! I'm shocked because most of us aren't. But when I am old enough I still won't. Employers treat employees like crap. I know of a lot of people who have to work today. I think that everyone should be home with their families on Thanksgiving.

You're not 16?

My dear PDI. The game has been released in America at 18 November. Thats 6 days ago.

Wow, it's been a long time. I have returned from my exodus.

I would definitly give this game a 9.5/10.
Classic Mario even more reborn, it's Super Mario World on steroids.

Yes, I did get ahold of a Wiiu a few days ago and bought it with my own money.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Wow, it's been a long time. I have returned from my exodus.

Holy crap I remember you! Welcome back! :D

Back