• 4 times or more

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Twice, both in my county

User4042

Celestial Guide
Ah crap. You should give us the option to remove our votes if we move again or make a mistake, because I moved three times, not two

None. My family moved into my current house less than a year before I was born. We lived just out of town, now we live in it.

Whenever they bring up the topic of moving house, I always say no even though whatever I say doesn't matter. I like my house.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
five times, all in the southeastern suburbs of Melbourne

someday I will leave this horrid city behind and make my home in another horrid-but-not-quite-as-large city

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Never.

Also, per this
Crackin355 said:
Whenever they bring up the topic of moving house, I always say no even though whatever I say doesn't matter. I like my house.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Never so far.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
I've moved once. Twice if you consider moving into my apartment. I think moving was a valuable experience, as I got exposed to two very different major U.S. cities, and different cultures. The culture shock from moving from Chicago to Philadelphia was surprisingly large. I think the meeting new people and the new experiences I got were worth it and have shaped my value system. I don't think I'd be the same person had I lived my entire life in Chicago. I have now been living in Delaware, my second move, for the past four years. I recently got an apartment, and the difference between living in the suburbs of Philadelphia and the town center of a (granted much smaller) college town, has been a welcoming experience. I like experiencing the difference between the suburbs and more "city" feel again, albeit a little city. Both have their plus and all three take getting used to.

So I've lived in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Delaware, and I think it's been a good experience. The weather seems to be the main difference, people are pretty much the same everywhere, even with the culture differences. :P Never been to another country, so I wouldn't know if there is a larger difference between, say, Philly and Sweden, but I'd assume so. I bet you guys wear heavier coats. :3

Stargatedalek

What do you mean Im late to the fad? Thats my moe!
I lived in Florida for a month, but that doesn't count since I came back after :P

MCS

Donkey Kong
Epic Nitwit said:
Nabber said:
Epic Nitwit said:

And I'm 14 years old.
Woah, why?
Eh, my dad and my sister like moving. I haven't lived in one house for any more than 2 1/2 years. I think every time there's been a good reason for the move, but I'm not too sure.
I honestly do not want to move out of this house soon, but I probably will end up doing so in a few years. I just love this house a lot and everything is just the way I like it here; but then again, I'm used to it.