• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User

Nintendo's neglected Waluigi way too much.

Everyone wants Waluigi to have his own game. At Lemmy's Land (An Lemmy Koopa website) had a poll that says if Waluigi should have a game and the ppls all said yes :P

They need more games for Luigi, Peach, Toad, Bowser, Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette and *cough* Birdo.

PaperStriker said:
They need more games for Luigi, Peach, Toad, Bowser, Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette and *cough* Birdo.
They need another Luigi game.

Stooben Rooben said:
False information is false.

He was in both Mario Kart Arcade GP games, while Daisy and Birdo were not.

He was in Mario Kart Wii as a default character, while Daisy and Birdo were unlockable.

He was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an Assist Trophy, while Daisy and Birdo were merely Trophies.

He was in Mario Tennis: Power Tour as a playable character, while both Wario and Daisy were not.

He played a major role in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, while even Peach did not have a major role.

He appeared in Game & Watch Gallery 4, while Wario and Daisy did not.

Waluigi is NOT neglected. Just cuz he doesn't appear in the main series, doesn't mean he's neglected. :-\

Wario was the main character in the Fire Attack game in Game & Watch Gallery 4. Just, btw.

Waluigi isn't neglected by any means, quite opposite. But he is meerly a spin-off character right now. To some, he may not even be considered canon. He needs to be in a real game.

Pokemon DP said:
Stooben Rooben said:
False information is false.

He was in both Mario Kart Arcade GP games, while Daisy and Birdo were not.

He was in Mario Kart Wii as a default character, while Daisy and Birdo were unlockable.

He was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an Assist Trophy, while Daisy and Birdo were merely Trophies.

He was in Mario Tennis: Power Tour as a playable character, while both Wario and Daisy were not.

He played a major role in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, while even Peach did not have a major role.

He appeared in Game & Watch Gallery 4, while Wario and Daisy did not.

Waluigi is NOT neglected. Just cuz he doesn't appear in the main series, doesn't mean he's neglected. :-\
What!?

Toadkarter said:
Wario was the main character in the Fire Attack game in Game & Watch Gallery 4. Just, btw.

Waluigi isn't neglected by any means, quite opposite. But he is meerly a spin-off character right now. To some, he may not even be considered canon. He needs to be in a real game.
Yes.

Pokemon DP said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Just cuz he doesn't appear in the main series, doesn't mean he's neglected. :-\
Well, unlockability doesn't affect neglection that much, I think. Remember Luigi in the Smash Bros. World? While he is kind of neglected in the video games themselves, there are fans everywhere. Like me. ;D

Daisy and Waluigi are about equal in the Mario series. But Daisy is better in MKDS and Waluigi's better in MKW, I guess...

PaperStriker said:
Daisy and Waluigi are about equal in the Mario series. But Daisy is better in MKDS and Waluigi's better in MKW, I guess...
Waluigi, or Daisy. Who is better? Find out in the next issue of The 'Shroom. I'm advertising, sorry. :P Anyway, Waluigi PWNs Daisy.

Master Lucario said:
Mr. L's personality reminds me of Waluigi.
Hmm... not rly. Waluigi never has dialogue. He needs to, though. :(

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Waluigi, or Daisy. Who is better? Find out in the next issue of The 'Shroom. I'm advertising, sorry. :P Anyway, Waluigi PWNs Daisy.
No.
Daisy was unbelievable cute in MKDS. Didn't Jen Taylor voice her there?

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
No.
Daisy was unbelievable ugly fagface in MKDS. Didn't Jen Taylor voice her there?
Fix'd

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
No.
Wario was unbelievable ugly fagface in MKDS. Didn't Charles Martinet voice him there?
Fix'd
Fix'd.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
No.
Paper Striker was unbelievable ugly fagface in Mwiki Forums. Didn't everyone shun him there?
Fix'd
Fix'd.
Fix'd.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
No.
Paper Striker was unbelievable ugly fagface in Mwiki Forums. Didn't everyone shun him there?
Fix'd
Fix'd.
Fix'd.
I don't know who "Paper Striker" is.

Not before they make a Bowser game. Why is it so hard for franchise owners to say "Hey, let's make a game of the villain"? We've already seen his potential for it.

Back