Waluigi needs to get his own game.

?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
kat-rin koopa said:
Not before they make a Bowser game. Why is it so hard for franchise owners to say "Hey, let's make a game of the villain"? We've already seen his potential for it.
*applauses*

PaperStriker said:
kat-rin koopa said:
Not before they make a Bowser game. Why is it so hard for franchise owners to say "Hey, let's make a game of the villain"? We've already seen his potential for it.
*applauds*
Fix'd.

Also, about the game villain thing, remember Wario? Yeah, he was the villain in Mario Land 2. But in Mario Land 3(Which didn't HAVE mario in it) was all about Wario! Wario land! Ya! A game featuring the villain! Awesome!

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
kat-rin koopa said:
*applauds*
Fix'd.

Also, about the game villain thing, remember Wario? Yeah, he was the villain in Mario Land 2. But in Mario Land 3(Which did HAVE mario in it) was all about Wario! Wario land! Ya! A game featuring the villain! Awesome!
Fix'd

Mario was in the ending as a minor role.

SmashBrother said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
kat-rin koopa said:
*applauds*
Fix'd.

Also, about the game villain thing, remember Wario? Yeah, he was the villain in Mario Land 2. But in Mario Land 3(Which didn't HAVE mario in it) was all about Wario! Wario land! Ya! A game featuring the villain! Awesome!
Fix'd

You're right, Mario wasn't in it!
I know. Cameos don't count, foo'.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Yeah, Waluigi definitely needs his own game. Toad starred in his own game.
Indeed. *glances at Wario's Woods*

I voted yes But I don't think I'll play it if it comes out. And who is voting no? :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: <--- I don't really car for:

reecer6 said:
I voted yes But I don't think I'll play it if it comes out. And who is voting no? :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: <--- I don't really car for:
Car for...?

Back