Mario Kart Stage builder

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
we freaking need this! You can make your own stages, and as long as they are possible to beat, you can play them. You can place gimmicks from the other stages, as well as road types, off terrain types, dash panels, so on and so forth. Any ideas or qualms about this?

I want it as long as it is good and not like Diddy Kong Racing DS's pile of crud.

I would be so happy for a Modnation's-like track editor.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Baby Luigi said:
I want it as long as it is good and not like Diddy Kong Racing DS's pile of crud.

I would be so happy for a Modnation's-like track editor.
This

If only Nintendo weren't to stuck up to realize how much money they losing by refusing to release there games for pc....
then we could have stuff like great track editors...

Stargatedalek said:
If only Nintendo weren't to stuck up to realize how much money they losing by refusing to release there games for pc....

If their games were on pc we would have crappy controls.

Cirdec said:
Stargatedalek said:

True that.

Cirdec said:
Stargatedalek said:

Because you can never change controls on pc games, ever.

but we could have mods and hacks and way better online functions...

Yeah but thing is a lot of nintendo players don't give too much about pc gaming in general and often stick to nintendo systems such as wii u and 3ds.

Besides managing a system as far easier than a pc or laptop for most people.

Stargatedalek said:
but we could have mods and hacks and way better online functions...

You can actually hack games on the Wii and Nintendo DS.

wrong kinda hacking... I meant making new games over the system for Mario kart, which AFAIK is impossible for wii/ds

You should have made that more clear.

On subject,how about making a stage with no road?

Cirdec said:
Stargatedalek said:

Hotel Mario, Mario is Missing!, and Mario's Time Machine were on PC.

Cirdec said:
Stargatedalek said:

Because Spore had crappy controls when it comes to making things, right?

Oops, most of you hadn't played Spore....a PC game with great controls and drag and drop tools.

Stargatedalek said:

They probably make more money by keeping their games on their own system. If they were on the PC, what would be the point of buying the system. They aren't stuck up, they're smart.

Crackin355 said:
Stargatedalek said:

They probably make more money by keeping their games on their own system. If they were on the PC, what would be the point of buying the system. They aren't stuck up, they're smart.

Nintendo would make their own PC before that happening

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:
Stargatedalek said:

Nintendo would make their own PC before that happening

Probably, but I doubt they'd do that because everyone pretty much already has a PC of some sort.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Hotel Mario, Mario is Missing!, and Mario's Time Machine were on PC.
true :eek:

Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
Stargatedalek said:

Because Spore had crappy controls when it comes to making things, right?

Oops, most of you hadn't played Spore....a PC game with great controls and drag and drop tools.
SPOOOOORE!!!!!!!! bye, gonna go play Spore...

Guys, off topic!

I'd make a Piranha Plant be at every turn.

Roserade said:
Guys, off topic!

I'd make a Piranha Plant be at every turn.

Thank you for pointing out every time a topic goes off topic. (i'm not trying to mini mod or troll anybody,plz don't take this offensivly)

On subject there should be a track with item boxes everywhere.

That would be AWESOME!

Eh, I'd spam exploding flowers and make them respawn, thus making them explode again

Back