You know your a n00b when-

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
You know how it's done.

You know you're a n00b if you throw a koopa shell at a wall and then turn around in NSMWII

You know you're a nOOb when you think Psychic type Pokemon are effective against Grass.

You know you're a n00b when you have a Lv.100 Dragonite that can use Wrap.

You know you're a noob when you have a team with legendary Pokemon only in competitive battling.

Miracle Matter said:
You know you're a noob when you have a team with legendary Pokemon only in competitive battling.

Why? If they are allowed there is no disgrace to use them.

You know you're a noob if you can't beat the first level of New Super Mario Bros Wii.

I use the Poke'mon I like the best, I don't discriminate based on skill or status...

Cirdec said:
Miracle Matter said:

You know you're a noob if you can't beat the first level of New Super Mario Bros Wii.

But I mean thinking you're going to win, there are some people who think they're going to win just by using legendaries instead of caring about the moves/abilities/strategies, etc.

Miracle Matter said:
Cirdec said:
Miracle Matter said:

But I mean thinking you're going to win, there are some people who think they're going to win just by using legendaries instead of caring about the moves/abilities/strategies, etc.

Ok I see what you mean.

You know you're a noob when you have only one good Pokémon.

You know you're a noob when you try to inhale a Gordo in any Kirby game.

You know you are a n00b when in NSMBDS you you save a Mega Shroom until you get to a level where the ground is made out of brick blocks.

You know you're a n00b when you think Tackle is the best move ever.

Roserade said:
You know you're a nOOb when you think Psychic type Pokemon are effective against Grass.
they are, go check bulbapedia. Psychic attacks can hurt a grass type.

You know you're a newbie when you jump down bottomless pits in Mario, hoping to find pitfalls full of treasure

You know you're a noob when you think stat moves suck in Pokemon;

Miracle Matter said:
they can, most don't though

you know you're a noob when you get camped in MW3, then go back to to the exact same spot and expect the camper to have gone

well that one sorta depends on the game/tutorial :???:

you know your a noob when you think angry birds is a physics

Miracle Matter said:
I don't use them, i usually replace them with damage unless I don't use them much for competition (ie catch pokemon)

You know you're a noob when you throw a master ball at a rattata

EDIT:

Stargatedalek said:
you know your a noob when you think angry birds is a physics game
Well you need to understand gravity and projectile weight, and aiming in the right direction (minus ABspace, where it tells you all of that stuff)

Stargatedalek said:
you know your a noob when you think angry birds is a physics

Unless I missed something, it is supposed to simulate projectile motion with only gravity as forces.

Back