Your Hoenn Remake Wants

Gir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Which is why spin-offs of Pokemon are much more interesting than the main games
Depends. Mystery Dungeon I so want to play but I got stuck on Mt. Bristle because of the *bleep*ing Starlies.

That's the plural, right?
actually in the Gen I games it says CLEFAIRYs, and in the Gen III remakes it says CLEFAIRY, so they are like deer, not changing the word after it becomes plural

Pokemon follow you again ala Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Triple battles and Lots of them, was unsatisfied with black/whites triple battles
Routes redesigned in 3D like in black/white
Day/Night/Real Weather
Make the underwater routes more interesting.
Make new generations pokemon available for trade/catch sooner than they were in HG/SS remakes.
Rematches rematches rematches. Bring back the verse seeker and make gym leaders rechallengeable.
Bring back ability to buy coins. Voltorb flip is a waste of my time, and I'm not doing coin slots for ten hours either. Let my fucking buy my way to success like I always have.
Stuff.

Brock said:
Day/Night/Real Weather
Make new generations pokemon available for trade/catch sooner than they were in HG/SS remakes.
Rematches rematches rematches. Bring back the verse seeker and make gym leaders rechallengeable.
Bring back ability to buy coins. Voltorb flip is a waste of my time, and I'm not doing coin slots for ten hours either. Let my fucking buy my way to success like I always have.
Stuff.
Alright, I like this.
Triple battles and Lots of them, was unsatisfied with black/whites triple battles
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.
NO

First gym should have been a triple battle. Still bitter about that and the shitty use of triple battles in black/white.

Triple battles need to be based on positioning yourself perfectly between 3 unrelated npcs, like in the original Gen III when you stepped between two trainers and it triggered a double battle. There needs to be more of that. So many missed opportunities.

Brock said:
Day/Night/Real Weather
Stuff.

In B/W 2, there are a shit ton of triple battles/rotation battles for most of between Undella Town and Opelucid City.

-NO MORE FUCKING HMs. Introduce the Surf Table, the Jetpack, the Hammer, the Blade or whatever, just DON'T MAKE US WASTE A MOVE SLOT IN FUCKING USELESS CUT AND ROCK SMASH.
-Updated cries for the Pokémon from the first two generations.
-If they re-introduce the walking Pokémon feature, make it optional, because while some loved it, some others like me despised this feature. I found it so annoying.
-Personally, I would like to see Hoenn-only Pokémon until you beat the Elite 4, but I know this isn't happening.
-Gym Leader rematches.
-PLEASE GIVE US THE VS. SEEKER BACK.
-Day/Night feature.
-The music not using so much trumpet.
-Make diving actually useful for something different from just entering Sootopolis City and finding Relicanth and Clamperl.
-The Game Corner should be like it used to be, not with freaking Voltorb Flip. Let only Europe pay for their law, not the entire world. Or at least let us buy our Coins for if we don't want to play.

Baby Luigi said:

So, spin-offs are much more interesting just because you can walk in 8 directions? ._.

I think that wouldn't fit in the main games. I hope they leave only 4 directions.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

So, spin-offs are much more interesting just because you can walk in 8 directions? ._.

I think that wouldn't fit in the main games. I hope they leave only 4 directions.

You completely missed the point and jumped to conclusions

Poke'park better than main games......
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokémon Trainer Michell said:

I didn't say better, I said more interesting

Anser said:
-NO MORE FUCKING HMs. Introduce the Surf Table, the Jetpack, the Hammer, the Blade or whatever, just DON'T MAKE US WASTE A MOVE SLOT IN FUCKING USELESS CUT AND ROCK SMASH.
-Updated cries for the Pokémon from the first two generations.
These two are almost certainley not happening.

Baby Luigi said:

you do have a point there....

I kind'a like HM's, I mean, it does make sense when you think about it, plus some are pretty good moves to, fly for example is epic

Baby Luigi said:

you do have a point there....

I kind'a like HM's, I mean, it does make sense when you think about it, plus some are pretty good moves to, fly for example is epic

I usually dont like two turns moves and the whole can be countered with thunder or sky upper cut, and counter itself aint too fun.

More development of the Regis. Don't integrate them into the main plot or anything, but at least add Regigigas somewhere (after catching the other three) and maybe have each chamber give more backstory in addition to the story already in the sealed chamber.

(regi bros unite)

- I want the Secret Bases to return. They were useless but fun to make.
- Gym Leaders and Trainers to be rematchable.
- RSE was big on HMs, I hope HMs aren't too important on the remakes. (assuming there will be)

Back