Lolcrawler's "Nonfiction" novel

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
I'm doing a "non-fiction" novel about the deepest darkest prowlers of the forum. Also other requested characters. I will research the most I can about them, but be warned. I am liable to make things up!

Ask away!

Herobrine said:
I'm doing a "non-fiction" novel [...] Also other requested characters. [...] I am liable to make things up!

Ask away!

Something tells me you don't know the meaning of "non-fiction".

Epic Nitwit said:
Herobrine said:
I'm doing a "non-fiction" novel [...] Also other requested characters. [...] I am liable to make things up!

Ask away!

Something tells me you don't know the meaning of "non-fiction".

It is non-fiction, on fiction, and I'll also make up stuff! It isn't actually non-fiction. What would be the fun in that?

Herobrine said:
I'm doing a "non-fiction" novel about the deepest darkest prowlers of the forum.
Explain that to me.

And no, this isn't a signup post.

I've decided it to do it one character at a time.
My first on YM
YoshiMonsta
This is a particularly viscous user that mainly prowls the forum games and fan creations. Other habitats rarely include SSB, Mindless Junk, and General discussion. Is prone to post things in forum games that may claim it is a Yoshi, but it is not. It is a rather common specimen. It has a habit of annoying it's pray to death. It's most common pray include the Lolcrawler, Stargatedalek, and other new users.It's predators include the Nabber, Smasher, Neptune, and 3k.

I'm only insulting him because we are brothers, and do that all the time.

PTR

This is is a normally kind creature, but can murder when provoked. It has a viscous bite, and in the past has posted random things. It is more commonly found in places such as mindless junk, forum games, and general discussion. It can rarely be found in Fan creations, the marioverse, hand held gaming, and video games. It's pray can include spamming newbies who deserve it, and he doesn't have any predators.

Nabber

One of the most dangerous users to ever haunt the forum, this user is mainly found in mindless junk, forum games, and mafia archives. It can rarely be found in off-subject discussion, fan-creations, entertainment and media, and the marioverse. This a very critical user, who criticizes his prey until they commit suicide. His prey will include: the YoshiMonsta, the Lolcrawler, and just about anyone who's ever made a mistake on this forum. He has only 3k' as a predator, those is very hostile to the Neptune, and the Smasher.

Nitwit
A not very violent, but at times rather humorous, creature. It is most commonly found in forum games, Mindless junk, and Mafia archives. It can rarely be found in fan creations, off-subject discussion, Mafia, and the marioverse. This is a user who prizes his sense of humor, so he will immobilize his prey with laughter. His prey includes the Lolcralwler, n00bs, and people who make stupid mistakes. His predators include 3k' and smasher.

I don't understand much, but I'll give it a go!

Eh, why not, curious what you will say.

Herobrine said:
PTR

This is is a normally kind creature, but can murder when provoked. It has a viscous bite, and in the past has posted random things. It is more commonly found in places such as mindless junk, forum games, and general discussion. It can rarely be found in Fan creations, the marioverse, hand held gaming, and video games. It's pray can include spamming newbies who deserve it, and he doesn't have any predators.
actually it should be off-topic discussion where i appear commonly, or post most

Back