Lolcrawler's "Nonfiction" novel

Herobrine said:
This a very critical user, who criticizes his prey until they commit suicide. His prey will include: the YoshiMonsta, the Lolcrawler, and just about anyone who's ever made a mistake on this forum.
I'm insulted by this. Just because I criticized your brothers story doesn't mean I'm some kind of obsessed person who attacks every user on this forum. There ARE good fiction creators here that I do enjoy. I just have higher standards than most on here. Does that make me a horrible person?

Herobrine said:
Nabber

One of the most dangerous users to ever haunt the forum, this user is mainly found in mindless junk, forum games, and mafia archives. It can rarely be found in off-subject discussion, fan-creations, entertainment and media, and the marioverse. This a very critical user, who criticizes his prey until they commit suicide. His prey will include: the YoshiMonsta, the Lolcrawler, and just about anyone who's ever made a mistake on this forum. He has only 3k' as a predator, those is very hostile to the Neptune, and the Smasher.
Nabber isnt mean

i once thought so but it turned out i was wrong when i realized he was trying to help me be a better writer by telling me my mistakes so i dont try to do them again

Thank you, PTR.

You see, I simply compare writing on this forum to professional writing, like that of Rowling's of Colfer's. And the simple truth is that many of you don't come those to professional writing. This may be because you don't have enough experience (it takes time to develop a good writing style), or writing might just not be your thing. If it's the latter, there's nothing wrong with that. You might be better off with some other skill, like making music, or drawing, or spriting.

Nabber said:
Thank you, PTR.

You see, I simply compare writing on this forum to professional writing, like that of Rowling's of Colfer's. And the simple truth is that many of you don't come those to professional writing. This may be because you don't have enough experience (it takes time to develop a good writing style), or writing might just not be your thing. If it's the latter, there's nothing wrong with that. You might be better off with some other skill, like making music, or drawing, or spriting.

At first I thought that he was being overly critical, but then realized that a healthy dose of criticism is necessary to improve a writing style.

I'll do it.

Back