Kirby Super Star Ultra (notMJ)

User4042

Celestial Guide
So everyone knows that the DS was best with Squeak Squad right?


WRONG!


Let me start. The TRUE Arena was a nice twist. Meta Knightmare was great.


List stuff I may have forgotten.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
The only reason I liked Squeak Squad more was the spray paints.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Baby Luigi said:
The only reason I liked Squeak Squad more was the spray paints.
I was green for half the game pretending i was greendisaster
Wondering, but do you like Plasma?
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
squad was pretty lame, infact I'd say every kirby game is compared to KSS and KSSU.

Since they're like one of those rare perfection games.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
Paint Kirby was the best in Super Star.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Zae said:
squad was pretty lame, infact I'd say every kirby game is compared to KSS and KSSU.

Since they're like one of those rare perfection games.
I liked Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Kirby's Return to Dreamland more :-X
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:
squad was pretty lame, infact I'd say every kirby game is compared to KSS and KSSU.

Since they're like one of those rare perfection games.
I liked Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Kirby's Return to Dreamland more :-X
Can't say I do, never played them nowhere near the amount of kss(U).
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
At least Super Star has good sprites. Not because of that, Super Star is my favorite Kirby game.
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
The combined powers are AWESOME! It's my second favorite Kirby game.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
Kirby 64 is an awesome game. It uses the 3D environment for a 2D sidescroller very cleverly and the abilities are awesome.

Seriously, you can wield a lightsaber in this game!

marioman1213 said:
At least Super Star has good sprites. Not because of that, Super Star is my favorite Kirby game.
That is something I agree with
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
marioman1213 said:
At least Super Star has good sprites. Not because of that, Super Star is my favorite Kirby game.
That is something I agree with
[/quote]
Hey, for once we have something in common.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
The only problem I have with it is that compared to KSS(U) is that it's kinda slow.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
ThreeThousand said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
The only problem I have with it is that compared to KSS(U) is that it's kinda slow.
Yeah, it's pretty sluggish. And you have limited jumps. Still, it's a great game.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
ThreeThousand said:
Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's all right. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra) is still definitely a solid Kirby game.
Which reminds me was kirby 64(crystal shards if i recall) any good? I never played enough of it to really have an opinion.

I hear its pretty remarkable and combining powers is certainly interesting.
The only problem I have with it is that compared to KSS(U) is that it's kinda slow.
Yeah, it's pretty sluggish. And you have limited jumps. Still, it's a great game.
Are you kidding? It's Pokemon Black/White 2 great!
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I refuse to believe that Pokemon Black/White 2 are great games.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
And you have limited jumps.
I actually like the fact that they limited Kirby's flying ability in K64. Helped to up the challenge a bit.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
I refuse to believe that Pokemon Black/White 2 are great games.
Forget everything we have in common.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
ThreeThousand said:
Baby Luigi said:
And you have limited jumps.
I actually like the fact that they limited Kirby's flying ability in K64. Helped to up the challenge a bit.
I have no problems with it either, but, eh, would have preferred it.

marioman1213 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I refuse to believe that Pokemon Black/White 2 are great games.
Forget everything we have in common.
Ok.

I hate you. You hate me. We have something in common! :eek:
 
Top