Kirby Super Star Ultra (notMJ)

Now who said I hated you?

Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:
squad was pretty lame, infact I'd say every kirby game is compared to KSS and KSSU.

Since they're like one of those rare perfection games.

I liked Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Kirby's Return to Dreamland more :-X

I did as well.

Super Star was still a pretty great game though. I really should try the DS version sometime.

It should.

You could play with more than one player in the original?

Oh yeah, oops.

Hey I liked Squeak Squad! :mad:

I have the DS remake Superstar Ultra and it was pretty fun although I haven't found all the treasure in TGCO and I can't beat the game where you have to defeat all the bosses as a helper instead of Kirby.

I haven't played the original on Kirby's Dream Collection yet. I will sometime this upcoming weekend though.

it's a fucking shame that mirror didn't appear in another game that isn't kirby super star or it's remake.

I think I have a theory about marx.

I think he's an evil version of kirby that is the opposite of him.

no absorbing and it relies on other things to be strong.

besides in the same game he appeared there was the mirror ability.

and marx has the same hat except it's switched.

250px-Mirror.png

200px-Marx.gif

and marx has those mirror-like things on his wings.

and he shares a attack that mirror kirby has.

they can both split themselves.

so I think that marx is an evil reflection of kirby.

FireEevee said:
it's a *bleep*ing shame that mirror didn't appear in another game that isn't kirby super star or it's remake.

I don't think alot of abilities or alternations on abilities appeared in other kirby games.

For example I don't recall plasma being able to do so much variety and the yo-yo is nowhere to be seen either.

There was Yo-Yo Kirby in Super Star Ultra.

Zae said:
FireEevee said:
it's a *bleep*ing shame that mirror didn't appear in another game that isn't kirby super star or it's remake.

I don't think alot of abilities or alternations on abilities appeared in other kirby games.

For example I don't recall plasma being able to do so much variety and the yo-yo is nowhere to be seen either.
let's not forget the paint ability.

but it was like a normal ability in the anime.

I honestly hope that in the next kirby game all of the final bosses appears and use their original attacks and some new ones.

AND YES EVEN ZERO'S TRANSFORMATION CAN STAY.

FireEevee said:
I honestly hope that in the next kirby game all of the final bosses appears and use their original attacks and some new ones.

AND YES EVEN ZERO'S TRANSFORMATION CAN STAY.
Here's an example, FireEevee.
Marx:
Vine Attack
Void
Light Beam
Ice Block
Mirror Shot (pieces of mirrors bounce around)
Dark Slash (slashes Kirby at random)

I prefer Kirby super star ultra over the SNES one because Super star Ultra had better animations, Meta Knight being playable, Marx getting a soul form, 3D cutscenes, Dyna Blade and Fatty Whale's having death sprites, etc.

Miracle Matter said:
I prefer Kirby super star ultra over the SNES one because Super star Ultra had better animations, Meta Knight being playable, Marx getting a soul form, 3D cutscenes, Dyna Blade and Fatty Whale's having death sprites, etc.
Marx soul? oh gosh that guy is tough

Marx is probably the evilest Kirby boss there is.

Which really isn't saying a whole lot since most kirby bosses are generally pretty goofy.

Back