Voice Impressions/Voice Acting

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
NOTE: I think this belongs here in Off Subject Discussion. If not, please move it.
NOTE: I skimmed through the pages again and found no thread for this...

So, have any of you guys ever done voice acting or just the plain and simple voice impressions?

I can do a pretty good Mario Party 8 Peach, but I haven't practiced in a long time.

I'm currently working on learning a Len Kagamine voice too, even though I'm a girl.

So, post whether or not you've done it here.
And you can share what you've done too! :D

Psyduck.

And, occasionally Stitch.

EDIT: Oh, and Gir too.

I know that I can perfectly imitate Toad's voice from any game after and including Super Mario Sunshine. It's really tiresome on my trout when I do it, however.

Pidgey said:
I know that I can perfectly imitate Toad's voice from any game after and including Super Mario Sunshine. It's really tiresome on my trout when I do it, however.

LOL, doesn't everyone gets tiresome after voicing Toad?

MCS said I can do a good Baby Luigi impression 0_o

Magnemite
Mario

I wanna hear it!

I like to think that I can imitate the Flim Flam Brothers quite well, as well as some other Sam Vincent voiced characters.

I can do Falco

I can do loads, some mario, Zelda, Sonic, YGOTAS, pokemon and celebrities. Oh and a few AA's although they are mainly my headcanon.

I can do Mario Luigi,Waluigi and Wario and i can also do Shadow and Silver and also i can Nikolai Belinski and Tank Dempsey From Call Of Duty Zombies

Tom Hardy, which means I can also do a passable bane, Smeagol, Daniel Craig, Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart and Columbo.

Back