Post-Apocalypse: The Adventure

User4042

Celestial Guide
Ten years ago... in 2014... a terrible tragedy nearly wiped out all user-kind... barely any survivors exist... most survivors turned corrupt... three didn't... they have to find the Crystal Arrows... and restore the world to its former glory...

Post-Apocalypse: The Adventure

Non-corrupt survivors
Red - a twenty-three year-old user who always wears a red hat. Is obviously the leader of the group and takes charge in any dire situation. Used to wear fingerless gloves, but they got lost in the apocalypse.
Typhlosion - Red's best friend and companion, started out merely as Red's Starter Pokémon, but has now learned how to become a user, and is working with Red to restore the world's glory.
SuperMario25 er... Link - Former owner of a football shop. Began to think he was Link after the apocalypse er... Is Link, and wants to save the world.

Corrupt survivors
Neptune - Former general of Bowserpedia, which was wiped out in the apocalypse
Aleva - Thinks she can fix the world on her own, and will kill anyone who gets in her way.
Toad85 - Former owner of a decimated software factory. Wants political power and ability to create a small embryonic Leninist nation. Wears yellow scarf and blue suit."
SK - Typically doesn't try to fix the world, rather stops anyone when he doesn't like their idea of how they can fix the world. Usually rushes to conclusions and sometimes makes wrong decisions from doing so. He mainly likes to do everything himself and doesn't usually trust anyone, including his closest friends.
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*
*signup* - *description*

Mentioned dead users
LTQ - Frequent flashback of words, like when you try to bike inside in Pokémon
Porplemontage - The creator of MarioWiki. Mentioned frequently.
*signup*
(infinite)

Re: Post-Apocalypse

sounds interesting except for the macguffin

Macguffin = major item in the story which the story revolves around

Anyway, I'd like to sign up as a major villain

Radagast the Brown said:
yeah, it was the only thing i could think of

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Radagast the Brown said:
What I'd like to see are the three heroes or whatever going around an forging uneasy alliances with other groups of users to create some kind of social order, and the coalition has to go to war with another, evil coalition that wants to perpetuate the chaos because they profit from it. Or something like that.

MacGuffins are way too overused, and are really only interesting if it's more than just a Macguffin. Like the One Ring in LotR.

Blastoise said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Radagast the Brown said:
What I'd like to see are the three heroes or whatever going around an forging uneasy alliances with other groups of users to create some kind of social order, and the coalition has to go to war with another, evil coalition that wants to perpetuate the chaos because they profit from it. Or something like that.

MacGuffins are way too overused, and are really only interesting if it's more than just a Macguffin. Like the One Ring in LotR.
well i was going to make a twist to the item but i'm not really going to mention it

Name: Aleva
Personality: aggressive, she thinks she can fix the world and doesn't care who gets in her way...
Role: Villain, who doesn't like other villains
I basically look Paige from Tron uprising
images

i think I might start to work on the prologue if more heroes signed up

Typhlosion - "Red's best friend and companion, started out merely as Red's Starter Pokémon, but has now learned how to become a user, and is working with Red to restore the world's glory"

Role: Survivor (non-corrupt)

Re: Post-Apocalypse Adventures

Charlie-Former owner of a Football shop,after the acocalypse he began to think he was Link from zelda,he full believes he can save the world

so, corrupted in a good way then? or just crazy?

Toad - "Snarky and asshole-ish former owner of a decimated software factory. Wants political power and ability to create a small embryonic Leninist nation. Wears yellow scarf and blue suit."

I think he counts as a corrupted user.

Porplemontage
Role: Dead User
Description: The creator of the WikiWorld, mentioned by Red.

Ganondorf

Role:A dead user stuck in a never ending worm hole

Description:A evil Demon who link slayed many years ago,often called Ganondork by Link

Molly - A teenage girl who is in charge of a (Very small)militia. Wants to find this "Artifact" and rule everything. She has short pink hair, and camouflage army type things, but they are purple. She is slightly insane. She also has a pet mutated two headed bear that breaths ice named Fluffy.

Your story is instantly better. Because i make the randomest characters. (Unless you wanted it to be a actual user, or myself, if such i will fix it. )

Back