Post-Apocalypse: The Adventure

You should have giant Pokemon attack them.

Post-apocalyptic, sounds a bit familiar....

Anyways, I'll like to join:

Zero777: After losing his entire life's work, except a battered Zero Corps. Tower that barely stands with barely any energy, and forced to start again with nothing, Zero was ambushed and was infected by a computer virus and was corrupted (since half of his brain is a computer); now he is very dark in personality and appearance.

Just look at my artwork in the info-box of my article for the appearance; and to also look up abilities.

May I request to have some sort of alliance with Neptune in the story?

typhlosion already said that, now were spamming

story is great so far, I find watching tv helps my writers block...

Lakituthequick said:
Dalque said:
May be the Mafia game.
He made a story about it i think.

and i decided to make some weird art thing for the characters so far, plus revealing a few characters from chapter 2

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Lakituthequick said:
Dalque said:
May be the Mafia game.
He made a story about it i think.

and i decided to make some weird art thing for the characters so far, plus revealing a few characters from chapter 2
Your right PTR, though it sounds familiar, from what I'm hearing in this thread, it have some major differences.

EDIT: I don't think that's what they meant by ratings

Zero said:
EDIT: I don't think that's what they meant by ratings
On the template? I know they meant like ESRB, but I mixed it up a bit.

EDIT: It's hard to write about yourself in the third person.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
EDIT: It's hard to write about yourself in the third person.
The trick is to not write about yourself, but about a character who reflects you. Don't try to make Red exactly like you, just make him his own person. I'm typing up my third chapter now, I'll give you an example.
"I'm a bit of a Ghost fanatic, I'm afraid. They're not so bad when you get to know-"

"GHOST-BUSTERS!" Javelin sang before Precious climbed up to his shoulder and muffled him with her tail.
Now you see, I would never do such an outrageous thing (You will however consider singing Ghostbusters at a later date. For ironic purposes.) in real life. I would probably think it though. However, Javelin is not quite me. Rather, he's a reflection of me - he shares my personality, but he's free to make his own decisions based on the scenario.

Don't try to think "what would I do in this scenario". Rather, think "what would my character be likely to do based on the events in the story".

I think I might be explaining this badly, but I hope you get the gist of what I'm saying.

black-haired may is stargate

person who looks like he is thinking is toad85

i think you can figure out the rest

Back