Paper mario DS

Will this game be good?

We barely know anything about it except that it's (supposedly) a remake of the first. I think it's too early to judge it, yet.

Will it have extra features liek pokemon remakes?

It would be rather pointless to do a remake without adding anything.

Wil it come to NA shores?

Of course.

SmashBrother said:
Okay, fist notify me this: Is it real? I have no idea, please fill me in. I'd really like it to be.
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

On a more serious note, it's believed to be real. I think it's fake. You can't finish a game in just three Months. On top of that, Wikipedia has removed all content about it. It could mean they found out it was fake...

HOWEVER!

It is far too early to say anything for sure. I guess we'll have to wait for July, eh? That'll confirm if the game is real or not. :)

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Okay, fist notify me this: Is it real? I have no idea, please fill me in. I'd really like it to be.
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

On a more serious note, it's believed to be real. I think it's fake. You can't finish a game in just three Months. On top of that, Wikipedia has removed all content about it. It could mean they found out it was fake...

HOWEVER!

It is far too early to say anything for sure. I guess we'll have to wait for July, eh? That'll confirm if the game is real or not. :)

*facepalms DP*

Thanks for the info, but don't punch people over not-stupid questions. I rely more on Nintendo Pwer than the net, so if it was on a website, but not in the NP mag, I probably don't know about it (There are exceptions, of course).

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

HOWEVER!

*facepalms DP*

Thanks for the info, but don't punch people over not-stupid questions. I rely more on Nintendo Pwer than the net, so if it was on a website, but not in the NP mag, I probably don't know about it (There are exceptions, of course).
...I punched you cuz you said "fist notify me" not "first notify me". :-\

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

HOWEVER!

*facepalms DP*

Oops.

*rewinds the facepalm*

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

HOWEVER!

*facepalms DP*

Oops.

*rewinds the facepalm*
Lol. This was certainly a humourous event. :P

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
*punches SmashBrother*

Done. ;D

HOWEVER!

*facepalms DP*

Oops.

*rewinds the facepalm*
Lol. This was certainly a humourous event. :P

Thank you.

END BLOCK HERE PLZKTHNX

END OFF-TOPICNESS HERE!

If Paper Mario DS exists, I want to see the following in it:
*A more important role for Luigi.
*Perhaps a new partner.
*A Pit of 100 Trials.
*Harder bosses.
*New bosses.
And that's about it. :)

Pokemon DP said:
END OFF-TOPICNESS HERE!

*Perhaps a new partner.
*A Pit of 100 Trials.
*Harder bosses.
*New bosses.

Yes! They should also have the after-you-beat-the-boss-continuity thing, like in Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
END OFF-TOPICNESS HERE!

*Perhaps a new partner.
*A Pit of 100 Trials.
*Harder bosses.
*New bosses.

Yes! They should also have the after-you-beat-the-boss-continuity thing, like in Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

I hear rumours that it's a remake of the original Mario Story(Paper Mario). So, it will be an RPG? Or will it be like Super Paper Mario? Probably the former.

Garlic Man said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
END OFF-TOPICNESS HERE!

*Perhaps a new partner.
*A Pit of 100 Trials.
*Harder bosses.
*New bosses.

I hear rumours that it's a remake of the original Mario Story(Paper Mario). So, it will be an RPG? Or will it be like Super Paper Mario? Probably the former.
I have a feeling it'll be to PM1 as SM64DS was to SM64: the same game with some additions. However, I have a feeling that PMDS is going to be like DKWii. :-\

SmashBrother said:
Stooben Rooben said:
However, I have a feeling that PMDS is going to be like DKWii. :-\

I feel the same, unfortunatley.
Yeah. A lot more likely than SSB DS though, if anything. A Paper Mario DS would be cool, though.

Garlic Man said:
SmashBrother said:
Stooben Rooben said:
However, I have a feeling that PMDS is going to be like DKWii. :-\

I feel the same, unfortunatley.
Yeah. A lot more likely than SSB DS though, if anything. A Paper Mario DS would be cool, though.
Srsly.

Pokemon DP said:
Paper Mario DS is fake, though. :-\
How do you know :smug:? Anyway, I still can't find the Corocoro that people say it had about PMDS. :(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
How do you know :smug:? Anyway, I still can't find the Corocoro that people say it had about PMDS. :(
Sorry, ST said he read the wrong CoroCoro magazine. He's searching for the right one to see if PMDS was on it. I STILL think this is fake, but, we'll have to wait and see...

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Sorry, ST said he read the wrong CoroCoro magazine. He's searching for the right one to see if PMDS was on it. I STILL think this is fake, but, we'll have to wait and see...
Indeed. I might be able to find it when I'm in Japan, though. :)

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
yay. And say hi to Supertroopa for me. :P

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
ST lives in Japan? :eek: Holy cow, who knew. :P

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, then, he wouldn't have read CoroCoro, now would he? XD

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, I live in America, and I still read it at times. :(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, I live in America, and I still read it at times. :(
I wish I could read it. :(

...In more ways than one. Not only can I not buy it, I can't READ it either. XD

Back