Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Paper Mario DS is fake, though. :-\
How do you know :smug:? Anyway, I still can't find the Corocoro that people say it had about PMDS. :(
Sorry, ST said he read the wrong CoroCoro magazine. He's searching for the right one to see if PMDS was on it. I STILL think this is fake, but, we'll have to wait and see...
Indeed. I might be able to find it when I'm in Japan, though. :)
yay. And say hi to Supertroopa for me. :P
ST lives in Japan? :eek: Holy cow, who knew. :P
Well, then, he wouldn't have read CoroCoro, now would he? XD
Well, I live in America, and I still read it at times. :(
I wish I could read it. :(

...In more ways than one. Not only can I not buy it, I can't READ it either. XD
lol

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
END OFF-TOPICNESS HERE!

If Paper Mario DS exists, I want to see the following in it:
*A more important role for Luigi.
*Perhaps a new partner.
*A Pit of 100 Trials.
*Harder bosses.
*New bosses.
And that's about it. :)

Yes! They should also have the after-you-beat-the-boss-continuity thing, like in Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

And I want to see a certain final boss to reappear!
*hint hint*

MasterKoopa said:
Will this game be good? Will it have extra features liek pokemon remakes? Wil it come to NA shores?
Discuss
game sound great

Free Loader said:
If this IS real, although it's incredibly unlikely, I want to see multiplayer of some kind. The battle system is just too awesome to stay single player. :( But, in more realistic hopes for such a game, as some said some extra bosses and a pit of 100 trials would be nice, and maybe revised action commands using the DS touch screen(and possibly microphone).

Noo, not the Mic. Like, most of the times, the Mic is just used for blowing. I liked how in Warioware touched, you could actually record SOUND and it would come back(even if the recording sucked).

Back