How many Streetpasses do you have?

euan707

Whomp
How many streetpasses do you have on your 3DS? I have 27.

Uh... 10 or 11, I have to check.

Half of which are with the same person.

Like 3.

I honestly don't care for Streetpass as I don't live in the middle of nowhere persay, but I think I may be one of the few people in the area who still cares about Nintendo. ;(

AmountofStreetPasses.png

The 5 at the end of the Picture are some of the people from School, I help them on completing their Puzzles.

None. I really don't know that many people with a 3DS, and I don't live in a very populated area where I could just find someone random.

none

i've been to busy town centres and got nobody. i'm not surprised.

Some time last month I went from Glasgow to Edinburgh, spent about 5 hours walking around Edinburgh, then got the bus back to Glasgow. How many streetpasses do you think I got that day?

MKGirlism said:
AmountofStreetPasses.png

The 5 at the end of the Picture are some of the people from School, I help them on completing their Puzzles.
Did you streetpass yourself too?

I have 20. These are mainly from when I went to Glasgow last month.

I do StreetPass myself too, but I mostly get my StreetPass hits from big Game Events, as loads of gamers and journalists walk around with a 3DS, and easily get 10 hits in just 3 minutes.

This seems like a good thread to ask this too. How do you play Streetpass Quest? I used my only 2 Play Coins to hire a Hero and my Dog ran off in the middle of battle and I can't play it again.

I change how I play depending on how I feel. Sometimes I just save up 2 play coins and hire 1 wanderer, whereas right now I'm saving up to 300 Coins, then I'll have a long session.

None.

Yoshi, it depends on what colour that Dog has.
If you mean the one with a shield, make sure you have a red Dog, and use a Spell on it (no Attack).
If not, get 10 Dogs, of which one is Purple, make sure the Purple one attacks first, using a Spell.
Go through all the other 9, while the Ghost is poisoned.

I got my 80th today, though I only have about 5 unique people.

1240 StreetPasses
1004 Miis in Plaza (most from MK7)

MKGirlism said:
I do StreetPass myself too, but I mostly get my StreetPass hits from big Game Events, as loads of gamers and journalists walk around with a 3DS, and easily get 10 hits in just 3 minutes.
You've got to have accomplishment #6.

Actually, no, neither of the 2 have, but I was really close to it.

Back