Uh... 10 or 11, I have to check.

Half of which are with the same person.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

E.V.I.L

Hello!
Like 3.

I honestly don't care for Streetpass as I don't live in the middle of nowhere persay, but I think I may be one of the few people in the area who still cares about Nintendo. ;(

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer

The 5 at the end of the Picture are some of the people from School, I help them on completing their Puzzles.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
None. I really don't know that many people with a 3DS, and I don't live in a very populated area where I could just find someone random.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
none

i've been to busy town centres and got nobody. i'm not surprised.

euan707

Whomp
Some time last month I went from Glasgow to Edinburgh, spent about 5 hours walking around Edinburgh, then got the bus back to Glasgow. How many streetpasses do you think I got that day?

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
MKGirlism said:

The 5 at the end of the Picture are some of the people from School, I help them on completing their Puzzles.
Did you streetpass yourself too?

I have 20. These are mainly from when I went to Glasgow last month.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I do StreetPass myself too, but I mostly get my StreetPass hits from big Game Events, as loads of gamers and journalists walk around with a 3DS, and easily get 10 hits in just 3 minutes.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
This seems like a good thread to ask this too. How do you play Streetpass Quest? I used my only 2 Play Coins to hire a Hero and my Dog ran off in the middle of battle and I can't play it again.

euan707

Whomp
I change how I play depending on how I feel. Sometimes I just save up 2 play coins and hire 1 wanderer, whereas right now I'm saving up to 300 Coins, then I'll have a long session.

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
5, literally all from going to Target on 3 separate occasions.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Yoshi, it depends on what colour that Dog has.
If you mean the one with a shield, make sure you have a red Dog, and use a Spell on it (no Attack).
If not, get 10 Dogs, of which one is Purple, make sure the Purple one attacks first, using a Spell.
Go through all the other 9, while the Ghost is poisoned.

SKmarioman

King Bowser
I got my 80th today, though I only have about 5 unique people.

Lakituthequick

Art by BBQ Turtle
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
1240 StreetPasses
1004 Miis in Plaza (most from MK7)

MKGirlism said:
I do StreetPass myself too, but I mostly get my StreetPass hits from big Game Events, as loads of gamers and journalists walk around with a 3DS, and easily get 10 hits in just 3 minutes.
You've got to have accomplishment #6.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Actually, no, neither of the 2 have, but I was really close to it.