Would you want there to be another one?

• OH GOD YES!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • OH GOD NO!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

KingMario

YAYZORS :
Well I was thinking if there would be another Mario Strikers game. And if there's a topic of this already I'm sorry I was too lazy to check. something tells me there'll be 20 Captians which would be:
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Daisy
5.Wario
6.Waluigi
7.Bowser
8.Bowser Jr.
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong
11.Petey
12.Yoshi
13.Rosalina w/her Luma beside her
14.Bowser Bones <------ I like calling him that instead of Dry Bowser
15.Baby Mario
16.Baby Luigi
17.Dixie Kong
18.King Boo
19.Toadette
20.Sonic <------ Okay I know that sounds pretty rediculous or however that word is spelled but I have this strange feeling that he'll be in....If not I got a pretty good feeling that Funky will replace him

okay well those are the people I think that are gonna be captians so now for the sidekicks. I think there will be 14 of them so here they are:

1.Toad
2.Koopa
3.Hammer Bro
4.Birdo
5.Shy Guy
5.Boo
7.Dry Bones
8.Monty Mole
9.Noki
10.Pianta
11.Blooper
12.Crazee Dayzee
13.Goomba
14.Mii

I think that sounds like a good sidekick roster and now for the goalies and yes goalies we need about 4 IMO just instead of Kritte :rolleyes:

1.Kritter
2.Wiggler
3.Lakitu
4.Magikoopa

soo.... yep well what do you guys think?

*notes the amazing similarity to the MKWii cast*

...Nice work, KM. :rolleyes:

That would work, but I think that the Mii would be a captain, rather than a sidekick. Would be cool if you had your Mii as the captain, and a random Mii as a sidekickk when you picked it though.

The roster is HIGHLY unlikely. (especially since he just ripped off most of the MKWii cast... <_<)

BTW, this belongs in Fan Creations. :-\

KingMario said:
Well I was thinking if there would be another Mario Strikers game. And if there's a topic of this already I'm sorry I was too lazy to check. something tells me there'll be 20 Captians which would be:
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Daisy
5.Wario
6.Waluigi
7.Bowser
8.Bowser Jr.
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong
11.Petey
12.Yoshi
13.Rosalina w/her Luma beside her
14.Boner <------ I like calling him that instead of Dry Bowser
15.Baby Mario
16.Baby Luigi
17.Dixie Kong
18.King Boo
19.Toadette
20.Sonic <------ Okay I know that sounds pretty rediculous or however that word is spelled but I have this strange feeling that he'll be in....If not I got a pretty good feeling that Funky will replace him

okay well those are the people I think that are gonna be captians so now for the sidekicks. I think there will be 14 of them so here they are:

1.Toad
2.Koopa
3.Hammer Bro
4.Birdo
5.Shy Guy
5.Boo
7.Dry Bones
8.Monty Mole
9.Noki
10.Pianta
11.Blooper
12.Crazee Dayzee
13.Goomba
14.Mii

I think that sounds like a good sidekick roster and now for the goalies and yes goalies we need about 4 IMO just instead of Kritte :rolleyes:

1.Kritter
2.Wiggler
3.Lakitu
4.Magikoopa

soo.... yep well what do you guys think?

Fix'd.

Master Lucario said:
WHAT THE HELL? Toadette as a Captain, while Toad is a sidekick?

That's really *bleep*ed up, KM.
Like I said, he ripped off the MKWii cast. <_<;

Master Lucario said:

Is Toadette a species ML :-\ no she isn't thats why Toad (who is a species) is a sidekick

KingMario said:
Master Lucario said:

Is Toadette a species ML :-\ no she isn't thats why Toad (who is a species) is a sidekick
But why is Toadette in the cast in the first place? Cuz you ripped off the MKWii cast. <.<

I love it exept for Sonic and Dixie Kong. They are not even Mario characters! :-\

mario#1fan said:
I love it exept for Sonic and Dixie Kong. They are not even Mario characters! :-\

...are you telling me Dixie Kong is not a Mario Character...? You're out of your mind? How did you come up with that conclusion? She's in at least 5 Mario Sports games. And, forget Sonic, he's NEVER EVER going to be in a Mario-based game. Unless they make "Mario and Sonic at the Soccer Stadium" or something like that. *cough*phail*cough*

Plus Dixie Kong is too mild for the game

mario#1fan said:
Diddy Kong isn't a Mario character, either.

Like DP said, MKW ripoff. (this was first coming into my mind when I saw the roster)
Also, Rosalina needs to get rid of the Luma. Did Peach/Bowser have a Toad/Koopa on their backseats?

Toad should be a captain. Yoshi is a species, too, but he's a captain. Toad isn't. Isn't that unfair? Toad is neglected. At least he appeared in the MKW manual, along with Mario, Luigi and Bowser. And Yoshi didn't.

PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Diddy Kong isn't a Mario character, either.

Like DP said, MKW ripoff. (this was first coming into my mind when I saw the roster)
Also, Rosalina needs to get rid of the Luma. Did Peach/Bowser have a Toad/Koopa on their backseats?
Uh yeah, in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! ;D

Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:

...are you telling me Dixie Kong is not a Mario Character...? You're out of your mind? How did you come up with that conclusion? She's in at least 5 Mario Sports games. And, forget Sonic, he's NEVER EVER going to be in a Mario-based game. Unless they make "Mario and Sonic at the Soccer Stadium" or something like that. *cough*phail*cough*
...Wut? Dixie has so far appeared in 2 Mario games; Mario Superstar Baseball, and Mario Hoops: 3 on 3. That said, she's still relevant to the series. And while Sonic's chances of appearing in another Mario game are slim, I'm sick of all you jerks saying that everything Sonic-related sucks. OMG, if you don't like the new games, play the original games! THOSE FREAKIN' PWNED, YOU N00BS!! So stop being so god damn stereotypical!

mario#1fan said:
Plus Dixie Kong is too mild for the game
Yoshi is as well, but he's in the Strikers series as a badass "I don't care about anyone else" character.

PaperStriker said:
Toad should be a captain. Yoshi is a species, too, but he's a captain. Toad isn't. Isn't that unfair? Toad is neglected. At least he appeared in the MKW manual, along with Mario, Luigi and Bowser. And Yoshi didn't.
...Yoshi has more relevance to the series than Toad. Toad's role has been limited to playable spin-off appearances, since the SPECIES has now taken over. On top of that, Toadsworth has replaced Toad as Peach's helper. So, pretty much... Yoshi >>>>>> Toad, when it comes to importance to the series.

Pokemon DP said:
And while Sonic's chances of appearing in another Mario game are slim, I'm sick of all you jerks saying that everything Sonic-related sucks. OMG, if you don't like the new games, play the original games! THOSE FREAKIN' PWNED, YOU N00BS!! So stop being so god damn stereotypical!

Whoa, DP. Chill out. No one said anything about Sonic sucking on here. I like the original games. They're awesome. But you're right, I don't like the new ones. :(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
And while Sonic's chances of appearing in another Mario game are slim, I'm sick of all you jerks saying that everything Sonic-related sucks. OMG, if you don't like the new games, play the original games! THOSE FREAKIN' PWNED, YOU N00BS!! So stop being so god damn stereotypical!

Whoa, DP. Chill out. No one said anything about Sonic sucking on here. I like the original games. They're awesome. But you're right, I don't like the new ones. :(
Sorry, I've seen too much "Sonic sucks!" comments spread across the interwebz. :(

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Sorry, I've seen too much "Sonic sucks!" comments spread across the interwebz. :(
Well, I've seen to much "Baby Daisy FTW!" comments spread across the interwebz. *cough*

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Well, I've seen to much "Baby Daisy FTW!" comments spread across the interwebz. *cough*
NO WAI, I thought most people hated Baby Daisy. :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Yeah, but there's just some people out there, who are totally out of their minds. *glare* :smug:

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Yeah, but there's just some people out there, who are totally out of their minds. *glare* :smug:
JUST because I think Baby Daisy is the cutest thing ever, want every appropriate Baby Daisy fanart out there, and wish Baby Daisy was my baby sister, DOESN'T mean I'm out of my mind!

...Right? :(

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

JUST because I think Baby Daisy is the cutest thing ever, want every appropriate Baby Daisy fanart out there, and wish Baby Daisy was my baby sister, DOESN'T mean I'm out of my mind!

Well... YOU CAN'T SPELL FANART WITHOUT "FART"! MUHAHAHA. (Lol ttly random :P)

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Well... YOU CAN'T SPELL FANART WITHOUT "FART"! MUHAHAHA. (Lol ttly random :P)
Yeah, well... You can't spell Garlic without GAR!

...GAR, I'm a Pikachu! :)

Back