An other Mario Strikers game?

Would you want there to be another one?

• OH GOD YES!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • OH GOD NO!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Lario said:
How can babies be captains? They could be kicked instead of the ball!

Plus like what someone else said: Nintendo's screwing up the space-time contenuim. (I think I spelled it wrong...)
Nintendo doesn't give a d4mn about the time-space continuum.

Baby Waluigi

And PaperStriker, if they did make Baby Mimi, they'd have to make Baby Dimentio (God no), Baby O'Chunks (NO), Baby Nastatia (FUCK NO), and Baby Count Bleck (HELL NO).

Master Lucario said:
Baby Waluigi

And PaperStriker, if they did make Baby Mimi, they'd have to make Baby Dimentio (God no), Baby O'Chunks (NO), Baby Nastatia *bleep* NO), and Baby Count Bleck (HELL NO).
My postwas a response to ChaosNinji's one.

ChaosNinji said:
Babies phail beyond belief unless in Yoshi games. What's next? Baby K. Rool?
You hate to much on babies too much CN. If there was no baby Mario, Mario probably wouldn't exist. and I'm pretty sure they're just making babies from the Mario series (and DK) so I doubt that there'll be a Baby K. Rool? :rolleyes: Baby Birdo and Waluigi are probably the only babies they might do last. If not then there's not gonna be another Yoshi's Island game which means Baby Daisy will be the only baby not to be a Star Child :(

KingMario said:
ChaosNinji said:
You hate to much on babies too much CN. If there was no baby Mario, Mario probably wouldn't exist. and I'm pretty sure they're just making babies from the Mario series (and DK) so I doubt that there'll be a Baby K. Rool? :rolleyes: Baby Birdo and Waluigi are probably the only babies they might do last. If not then there's not gonna be another Yoshi's Island game which means Baby Daisy will be the only baby not to be a Star Child :(
Yes that is true, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO TO MODERN TIMES. For instance, one of the tenis games had a cameo of Baby Mario and Luigi before Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Plus too bad Baby Daisy wasn't a Star Child at first. Too bad.

Lario said:
KingMario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Yes that is true, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO TO MODERN TIMES. For instance, one of the tenis games had a cameo of Baby Mario and Luigi before Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Plus too bad Baby Daisy wasn't a Star Child at first. Too bad.
Baby Daisy before Daisy in mainstream = phail.
And I'm not counting SML, that was ages ago.

Master Lucario said:
Babies will never ever be in the Strikers series. AT ALL.
Well, maybe Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

oh man yes i´m played the first one so it was like EXTREME MARIO FOOTBALL GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: IT WAS COOL DUDE seriusly i´m there will be ULTRA STRIKES that :mario:
envolves the into a fireball then if the kritter won´t move or i´m mean you can´t control it because it will run into circles like crazy because the ball will burn its hands imagine it its gonna be COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. ;)

fire MARIO bros said:
oh man yes i´m played the first one so it was like EXTREME MARIO FOOTBALL GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: IT WAS COOL DUDE seriusly i´m there will be ULTRA STRIKES that :mario:
envolves the into a fireball then if the kritter won´t move or i´m mean you can´t control it because it will run into circles like crazy because the ball will burn its hands imagine it its gonna be COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. ;)

...ok then. I never played SMS. :eek:

ALL IN FAVOR SAY GOAL ON THAT THERE WILL BE another mario striker game I´M SAY GOAL!!!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
ALL IN FAVOR SAY GOAL ON THAT THERE WILL BE another mario striker game I´M SAY GOAL!!!!!
What?

PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Babies will never ever be in the Strikers series. AT ALL.
Well, maybe Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.
NO, NEVAHH not even Mario and Luigi. Not like I have either game. (I've played the GC one, tho)

Back