Littlest Pet Shop (new Hub TV series)

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I hope this dosen't turn into a fad like MLP. I still find it funny that people on here like those type of shows.

Doubtful. I'd say quite a few Bronies are only Bronies because of the fandom itself rather than the show. Also question: Have you watched the show?
Actualy yes my sister loved it when she was younger so we got the DVDS and stuff.

Yoshidude99 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I hope this dosen't turn into a fad like MLP. I still find it funny that people on here like those type of shows.

Doubtful. I'd say quite a few Bronies are only Bronies because of the fandom itself rather than the show. Also question: Have you watched the show?
Actualy yes my sister loved it when she was younger so we got the DVDS and stuff.

How old is your sister? Are you sure it's the same show that's popular here? The show's only been around for two years...

Yoshidude99 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Uhh, you don't mean this one, do you?
250px-Nofriends.JPG
Because that most certainly is not the one that is popular, and I personally would never be caught dead watching it.

Gir said:
Epic Nitwit said:
MY EYES
Okay, honestly, G1 ponies aren't that bad. In fact, they're only bad in the same way He-Man, Super Mario Bros. Super Show! or any other TV show from the 80's seem bad in retrospect, it's mostly just weird with sub-par animation and pretty 1-dimensional characters. Honestly, while Friendship is Magic is still by far the best version, out of all that came before it, I'd say G1 is probably the most interesting, in that every other episode has some kind of monster threatening to destroy everything. And regardless of how the main case of ponies or humans are, watching criminal flowers being chased by police crab, magma men, evil goats, and shadow-eating cloud want to destroy everything isn't boring.

For the most part.

Really, the only reason it's better than the other shows save FiM is BECAUSE of that constant state of threat they're in. My Little Pony Tales is kind of a step backwards in that it focuses more on practical, slice-of-life stories, and the characters are WAY too uninteresting to really work. G3 ponies is pretty much what everyone thinks of when they think of the worst of MLP, and believe me, it's as bad as everyone thinks it is.

Good point.

Then again there's not much to talk about other than speculation and what we think of this one clip. Speaking for myself, I like the lizard dude and the blue mongoose the most out of those introduced.

Smashgoom202 said:
Good point.

Then again there's not much to talk about other than speculation and what we think of this one clip. Speaking for myself, I like the lizard dude and the blue mongoose the most out of those introduced.

This

This right here is the very first time anyone has ever listened to me.

Thank you god, thank you Smashgoom202

Did it really get too off-topic? I mean, we're talking about the same network, and some of the same brilliance behind FiM is behind this too.

Smashgoom202 said:
Gir said:
Epic Nitwit said:
MY EYES
Okay, honestly, G1 ponies aren't that bad. In fact, they're only bad in the same way He-Man, Super Mario Bros. Super Show! or any other TV show from the 80's seem bad in retrospect, it's mostly just weird with sub-par animation and pretty 1-dimensional characters. Honestly, while Friendship is Magic is still by far the best version, out of all that came before it, I'd say G1 is probably the most interesting, in that every other episode has some kind of monster threatening to destroy everything. And regardless of how the main case of ponies or humans are, watching criminal flowers being chased by police crab, magma men, evil goats, and shadow-eating cloud want to destroy everything isn't boring.

For the most part.

Really, the only reason it's better than the other shows save FiM is BECAUSE of that constant state of threat they're in. My Little Pony Tales is kind of a step backwards in that it focuses more on practical, slice-of-life stories, and the characters are WAY too uninteresting to really work. G3 ponies is pretty much what everyone thinks of when they think of the worst of MLP, and believe me, it's as bad as everyone thinks it is.
I remember the one where the ponies where tricked into locking the good guys up so the trolls could cause chaos.

Bump.

I just wanted to say that the porcupine looks quite a bit like Flaky from Happy Tree Friends.

From what I've heard over at Equestria Forums, this isn't so bad. Haven't watched it though.

Back