What is your favriote Mario Kart Game(Excluding the arcade games)?

• Total voters

Belle

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
He/him

I'm going to be the only one who votes for MKDS.

Yes, I hated that one.
I say Mariokart wii.

proven wrong in twenty five minutes

neat

and now I'll leave

I think Double Dash was the biggest step up in the series, but I think Mario Kart 7 plays the best, so I chose that.

1. Why, and why did you exclude the Arcade Games?
2. Mario Kart Wii is my favorite.

I have no shame in admitting that at the moment my 'favriote' Mario Kart game is Mario Kart 7. For as many fond memories I have of it, there's no hiding the fact that Mario Kart 64 has pretty terrible handling, and while it may have been a huge step up from Super Mario Kart at the time there were a few tracks that were, to be blunt, boring- Wario Stadium and Rainbow Road being two of the worst offenders. It's not Mario Kart 64's fault, it's an old game and it just hasn't aged that well.

Double Dash was okay but I think I've made it clear before that I wasn't a fan of the whole team gimmick, and I know it's a dumb reason but honestly, fuck some of the characters they threw in. Petey Pirahna, for example. Waluigi is cool though. Mario Kart DS was a strong contender but online was shit. As far as handling goes, Mario Kart Wii is probably my favourite- granted I'm playing as Waluigi in the Phantom, or failing that the Shooting Star. Otherwise it handles like shit, especially if you're in a car instead of a bike because Mario Kart Wii is ill balanced. Also, battle mode is really bad because there are too many people, it's always teams, and the course are too big. Also all modes are really bad because there are too many people. Also the items are badly balanced, especially the storm cloud.

And after all that, it's really fun. It's terrible and mostly up to luck but it's fun as hell. And if not for how terrible it was it would probably be my favourite because it's not handheld, so it doesn't take eight consoles and eight copies of the game to get multiplayer going without trying to use Nintendo's atrocious online services. Unlike Mario Kart 7 which is still my favourite because strictly speaking it's less terrible. But still, fuck online. Atleast they tried to fix it though. Unlike every other Nintendo game ever.

Uniju said:
I have no shame in admitting that at the moment my 'favriote' Mario Kart game is Mario Kart 7. For as many fond memories I have of it, there's no hiding the fact that Mario Kart 64 has pretty terrible handling, and while it may have been a huge step up from Super Mario Kart at the time there were a few tracks that were, to be blunt, boring- Wario Stadium and Rainbow Road being two of the worst offenders. It's not Mario Kart 64's fault, it's an old game and it just hasn't aged that well.

Double Dash was okay but I think I've made it clear before that I wasn't a fan of the whole team gimmick, and I know it's a dumb reason but honestly, *bleep* some of the characters they threw in. Petey Pirahna, for example. Waluigi is cool though. Mario Kart DS was a strong contender but online was *bleep*. As far as handling goes, Mario Kart Wii is probably my favourite- granted I'm playing as Waluigi in the Phantom, or failing that the Shooting Star. Otherwise it handles like *bleep*, especially if you're in a car instead of a bike because Mario Kart Wii is ill balanced. Also, battle mode is really bad because there are too many people, it's always teams, and the course are too big. Also all modes are really bad because there are too many people. Also the items are badly balanced, especially the storm cloud.

And after all that, it's really fun. It's terrible and mostly up to luck but it's fun as hell. And if not for how terrible it was it would probably be my favourite because it's not handheld, so it doesn't take eight consoles and eight copies of the game to get multiplayer going without trying to use Nintendo's atrocious online services. Unlike Mario Kart 7 which is still my favourite because strictly speaking it's less terrible. But still, *bleep* online. Atleast they tried to fix it though. Unlike every other Nintendo game ever.

I fell asleep reading this.

Bowser45 said:
Uniju said:

Double Dash was okay but I think I've made it clear before that I wasn't a fan of the whole team gimmick, and I know it's a dumb reason but honestly, *bleep* some of the characters they threw in. Petey Pirahna, for example. Waluigi is cool though. Mario Kart DS was a strong contender but online was *bleep*. As far as handling goes, Mario Kart Wii is probably my favourite- granted I'm playing as Waluigi in the Phantom, or failing that the Shooting Star. Otherwise it handles like *bleep*, especially if you're in a car instead of a bike because Mario Kart Wii is ill balanced. Also, battle mode is really bad because there are too many people, it's always teams, and the course are too big. Also all modes are really bad because there are too many people. Also the items are badly balanced, especially the storm cloud.

And after all that, it's really fun. It's terrible and mostly up to luck but it's fun as hell. And if not for how terrible it was it would probably be my favourite because it's not handheld, so it doesn't take eight consoles and eight copies of the game to get multiplayer going without trying to use Nintendo's atrocious online services. Unlike Mario Kart 7 which is still my favourite because strictly speaking it's less terrible. But still, *bleep* online. Atleast they tried to fix it though. Unlike every other Nintendo game ever.

I fell asleep reading this.
Oh look, a woman that doesn't know any better.

Back