Mario Game Ideas

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Hi guys. I'm wondering if you have any good Mario game ideas. I'm thinking a Super Mario Warrior game, kind of like what they did with Pokemon Conquest.

I'd kill to see a Conker's Bad Fur Day-styled game starring Wario. I think that theme fits him.

(Maybe Waluigi can star too...)

I've got a great idea!!!

How about a game where a peaceful princess is kidnapped by a masive turtle who takes her to his massive castle in a lava filled world. Then a true and loyal plumber must go and save her. He must travel through several worlds to get to her, including desert worlds, ice worlds and cloud worlds...

Wait...

euan707 said:
I've got a great idea!!!

How about a game where a peaceful princess is kidnapped by a masive turtle who takes her to his massive castle in a lava filled world. Then a true and loyal plumber must go and save her. He must travel through several worlds to get to her, including desert worlds, ice worlds and cloud worlds...

Wait...

Yeah,they should make a game like that.

mario truck simulator

In all seriousness, a game featuring Wario and Waluigi as the main protagonists. Seriously.

I've always thought of a Mario & Luigi game, but instead of Mario you have Peach and instead of Luigi you have Daisy. I think I called it Peach & Daisy: Royal Adventure, but that's as far as my ideas went at the time.

Pidgey said:
I've always thought of a Mario & Luigi game, but instead of Mario you have Peach and instead of Luigi you have Daisy. I think I called it Peach & Daisy: Royal Adventure, but that's as far as my ideas went at the time.
I like that one :D

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi getting their own game. They obtain lasers and blast away the flying blueberry pies of death.

Back