Final Smashes for Brawl/New Characters

videofreakboy91 said:
hey, the game is far from being over, it might happen! gaga is a neat artist, with neat looks and looks like princess peach, so they might add her! sarah palin is obviously the inspiration behind duck hunt. it might happen. raven symone can see in the future, like the ghost from luigi's mansion and that character from animal crossing, it might happen.
No reality characters they make less sense than Mickey

supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
hey, the game is far from being over, it might happen! gaga is a neat artist, with neat looks and looks like princess peach, so they might add her! sarah palin is obviously the inspiration behind duck hunt. it might happen. raven symone can see in the future, like the ghost from luigi's mansion and that character from animal crossing, it might happen.

The point just flew over your head

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:

The point just flew over your head
Of course! That's what he does best.

DK- Throws barrels all over the stage.
Luigi- Mario's, but smaller, more powerful, and green.
New Characters:
Mewtwo- Gets its power suit that Giovanni gave him in Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Lolcrawler said:
This isn't mindless junk people! This is serious. If you want to do that then make "Real person suggestions for SSB 4" not post here.
Meulin Leijon said:
Lolcrawler said:
supermariofan said:
Duck Hunt Dog: a bush pops up and he jumps behind it, then you shoot your opponents, kinda like Snake's final smash
I don't think that duck hunt dog is even worth it.

If you were to bring back characters:
Young link: Skyward sword slash (somewhat like Marth's but it makes him go up/down/side depending on controlled direction)
Naw man young link should have fierce deity as his final smash.
I don't play much Legend of Zelda games, so srz!
Also Toon Link should have the Ocarina of time, where he jumps in the background and starts playing the Ocarina of Time and freezing everyone in time, and then moving them in a circular motion, slamming them against the grounds as well as catching things and people in its way. Then it moves to center screen, Toon Link puts away the Ocarina and then the time bubble explodes doing 60-70 damage, and creating a lot of knock back to the trapped opponent (P.S. tell me whether or not the Ocarina works that way, if not then ignore everything they just said)

Nope man.

Toon link should have the wind waker.

The normal link should have something triforce related.

young link link should have a final smash related to majora's mask. (in that case fierce deity)

Anser said:
videofreakboy91 said:
supermariofan said:
Anser said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
supermariofan, can you just stop! it's not gonna happen!
You don't know that

Yes we do. It's not going to happen. Those answers of yours are so annoying. You're getting on everyone's nerves.
No you don't, it's not even close to being finished, it might happen

fine then, i matter as well say lady gaga should be in the game, along with sarah palin, and umm..... raven symone! yes! final smash suggestions anyone? -_-

Don't forget Nicki Minaj, Hilary Duff, Honey Boo Boo and Snooki. They have like, the biggest chances of getting in.
Nicki Minaj's would be Swearin' Like a Mother****er

marioman1213 said:
DK- Throws barrels all over the stage.
Luigi- Mario's, but smaller, more powerful, and green.
DK's is better then the one you gave him. I would have to say that DK would probably grab a character and then do his speed-boxing from jungle beat. Either that or he jumps in to the sky, and punches the moon so that it would fall (from Donkey Kong country Returns) and then break on the ground, causing a lot of pieces to fly everywhere, doing little damage per hit. Each piece would do less damage then if hit by it all.
Luigi's Negative zone is cheesy, but a copy is even cheesier. Maybe it is where Luigi pulls out his Poltergust, and Boolossuss comes out and Luigi rides him, and he sends out boos and does damage to people who they touch.

Peach's final smash: Explosive turnips grow in the floor, they work like land mines but only explode after 3 seconds.

Luigi's final smash: Poltergust 3000, I fucking hate Negative Zone, seriously.

My only wish is that they balance them out a bit more among the cast and not turn them into instakill moves (hello Super Sonic and Landmaster). Also, the process of gaining FSs should not be skewed towards the better jumper/aerial attackers.

Knife said:
My only wish is that they balance them out a bit more among the cast and not turn them into instakill moves (hello Super Sonic and Landmaster). Also, the process of gaining FSs should not be skewed towards the better jumper/aerial attackers.
This.

Falco: Summons Great Fox to attack enemies.
Wolf: Summons his fighter to shoot and tackle ememies.
Toon Link: pulls out orcania and plays ballad of the gales, creating a shield of wind around him that shoves away anyone that comes close to him.

Knife said:

Why haven't you addressed the pity final smash? I hate it. It ruined the final smashes for me.

Falco: jumps into his airwing which appears in the background. Player controls airwing and shoots enemies. Better him to have this than Fox or Wolf since he's the ace pilot.

Dr. Mario: throws a virus that sticks to an opponent and increases their damage ala the metroid assist trophy then a vaccine that destroys the virus and immobolizes the enemy for a period of time based on their damage percentage.

Wario: forces all players to play a WarioWare game where the character in last place is automatically insta-KO'd by the person in first player, and all games are stacked in Wario's favor.

Luigi: New version of negative zone that rearranges the control schemes for the other characters, kinda like those levels in Donkey Kong Country 2 but random instead of reversed.

Mewtwo: creates clones of all enemies who work as CPU opponents.

Back