Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Star Fox 64 3D

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Street Fighter 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Last week I was at Knottsberry Farm and there is this arcade game called Key Master and you have to push this tube thing into a thin hole to get the prize you wanted with a lot of luck and I won with my last dollar!!! So I called Power House Vending and they shipped it and it came in!!!!! :) So which of these games should I get first this weekend?

New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Kart 7
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Star Fox 64 3D

I haven't played NSMB2, nor do I plan on doing so, but I found the other four to be pretty enjoyable. But out of those four, I guess I'll second Zelda.

If you want to play with others, take Mario Kart 7.
If you want to play on your own, take Zelda.

It depends. If you're an online person, MK7. If you're looking for offline single player fun, it has to be Zelda.

Anything but Street Fighter, 3D Land, or NSMB2 would be great picks. Personally, if you haven't played Ocarina of Time, get that cause it's definitely the best, but if you have go with MK7.

Super Mario 3D Land

I guess it was good, but kind of disappointing. Uprising, MK7, OoT, and SF64 are all better choices.

Street Fighter 4

Own it, but haven't played it much, so can't really say much about it.

Since there's a poll now, I went ahead and voted for OoT3D.

It's a tie between OoT of MK7 so I voted for none.

Zelda for single player
Mario kart for multiplayer
Kid Icarus for a bit of both.
I voted zelda though

Meowth said:
Street Fighter 4

Own it, but haven't played it much, so can't really say much about it.

If you get around to playing it more, you'll find that single-player gets dull, and you'll be lucky to find any online players who don't spam various moves.

Koopa Kid said:
Red Barchetta said:
None. Get Cave Story 3D instead.
Cave Story is shorter than most 3DS games. Zelda was defiantly the better choice

Which ending did you take? Because if you flew away from the island on the dragon with whats-his-name, then that was the bad ending.

supermariofan said:
The game I bought was...

ZELDA!!!!
Good choice. Kid Icarus is still really good if you get a chance get that game too. Enjoy Zelda. Man I really want Ocarina of Time 3D for Christmas.

Yoshidude99 said:
supermariofan said:
The game I bought was...

ZELDA!!!!
Good choice. Kid Icarus is still really good if you get a chance get that game too. Enjoy Zelda. Man I really want Ocarina of Time 3D for Christmas.
I want either Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros 2, or Star Fox 64 for Christmas

Back