Mario and Zelda characters in Scribblenauts Unlimited

For one, shouldn't this be in Marioverse?

I don't think so, it's also connected to Zelda and other Nintendo series, maybe.

And that's awesome. I was already really looking forward to this game, and now it's got even better.

Time Turner said:
For one, shouldn't this be in Marioverse?
Well Zealda and Scribblenauts is also in the topic.

Wait another typo.

Oh boy I hate those.

Ooh, that's pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first two Scribblenauts so I was already looking forward to this game. Now I'm even more excited about it.

Problem is in Super Scribblenauts, they had characters from all over Nintendo's games, except they only appeared in the Japanese version.

Meowth said:
Ooh, that's pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first two Scribblenauts so I was already looking forward to this game. Now I'm even more excited about it.
Scribblenauts Remix (3) is $.99 on the iOS appstore

Dr. Turnip said:
Aforementioned Article said:
Scribblenauts Unlimited is also coming out on 3DS but these characters will only appear in the Wii U version of the game.

Dagnabit.
I read that too. My reaction was: does everything have to be wii u= better?

Well they have to give people more reasons to buy the whole new console if the could get the game on a different one.

I didn't like scribblenauts much, but I guess it's a pretty neat addition.

Crackin355 said:
Well they have to give people more reasons to buy the whole new console if the could get the game on a different one.
its business strategy that ticks me off, i have a 3DS and im not paying $200 for a new console

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Crackin355 said:
its business strategy that ticks me off, i have a 3DS and im not paying $200 for a new console

It's not like the only good thing for the Wii U is going to be scribblenauts. It's a business strategy that's really successful.

I never said you had to buy it.

Back