Mario and Zelda characters in Scribblenauts Unlimited

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
I don't think so, it's also connected to Zelda and other Nintendo series, maybe.

And that's awesome. I was already really looking forward to this game, and now it's got even better.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Time Turner said:
For one, shouldn't this be in Marioverse?
Well Zealda and Scribblenauts is also in the topic.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Wait another typo.

Oh boy I hate those.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Ooh, that's pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first two Scribblenauts so I was already looking forward to this game. Now I'm even more excited about it.

User4042

Celestial Guide
Meowth said:
Ooh, that's pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first two Scribblenauts so I was already looking forward to this game. Now I'm even more excited about it.
Scribblenauts Remix (3) is $.99 on the iOS appstore

User4042

Celestial Guide
Dr. Turnip said:
Aforementioned Article said:
Scribblenauts Unlimited is also coming out on 3DS but these characters will only appear in the Wii U version of the game.
Dagnabit.
I read that too. My reaction was: does everything have to be wii u= better?

Well they have to give people more reasons to buy the whole new console if the could get the game on a different one.

I didn't like scribblenauts much, but I guess it's a pretty neat addition.

User4042

Celestial Guide
Crackin355 said:
Well they have to give people more reasons to buy the whole new console if the could get the game on a different one.
its business strategy that ticks me off, i have a 3DS and im not paying $200 for a new console

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Crackin355 said:
its business strategy that ticks me off, i have a 3DS and im not paying $200 for a new console
It's not like the only good thing for the Wii U is going to be scribblenauts. It's a business strategy that's really successful.

I never said you had to buy it.