Things you used to think about Kirby in your n00b days of playing the series.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I used to think that Cutter Kirby's copy ability hat made him look like some Pizza delivery guy for some odd reason...

That Mirror was a bad ability.

Pyro said:
I thought Plasma was a pretty bad ability.

Then, Air Ride happened.

Plasma is OP in Air Ride.

I remember thinking that Tiff and Tuff would be playable in Air Ride, since the game came out when I was first watching the anime.

Fassad said:
Plasma is OP in Air Ride.
Sadly, Air Ride is like one of the THREE Kirby games I don't have.

I thought Bomb was one of the worst abilities OUT THERE.

Fast forward years later, it was crucial to me beating the Boss Endurance in Squeak Squad.

Funny thing, I still dislike Tornado.

Although Skulldug beat Squeak Squad's BE with Tornado and I HAD to beat Daroach with Tornado first time around.

Dr. Turnip said:
I thought that High Jump was completely useless, then I met Kracko.

Degesu, so much this.

I though that Crash was better than Mike, but Mike was better than Crash.

Miracle Matter said:
Dr. Turnip said:
I thought that High Jump was completely useless, then I met Kracko.

Degesu, so much this.

I though that Crash was better than Mike, but Mike was better than Crash.

Who's this "Mike" loser? And what could he possibly have on me?

I thought for the longest time that a Pop Star level would appear in SMG or it's sequel.

Needless to say, I was dissapointed.

Nathan Drake said:

Mike is an ability, not a loser. Play Kirby Super Star or Kirby's Adventure.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
I thought Waddle Dee was a good guy instead of a generic enemy. Then again, Crystal Shards was my first Kirby game.

SO MUCH THIS!!! Kirby 64 was my first game too. Also, I thought Waddle Doos were just Waddle Dees that were Dark Matterized.

Nathan Drake said:
Miracle Matter said:
Nathan Drake said:

Mike is an ability, not a loser. Play Kirby Super Star or Kirby's Adventure.

(it was a joke)
RcPoQ.jpg

I've heard better jokes from a turkey sandwich.

Using Rock and Cutter in Kirby 64, I turned into Kine, and I could only turn left and right. I thought I had to go into the water to use the Kine form, so I go into the water, turn into Kine, and the same thing happens. *headdesk*

Yeah, I think HAL did it in purpose to make those who grew up with K64 think Kine sucked in Kirby's Dream Land 2/3

RcPoQ.jpg

I've heard better jokes from a turkey sandwich.

Well of course you have, buddy! Turkey sandwiches are comedic geniuses.

But anyway, I'm getting too off-topic here, to remedy that:

I thought Waddle Dee was a good guy instead of a generic enemy. Then again, Crystal Shards was my first Kirby game.

I'm pretty sure I've thought this at least once when I was younger.

Something I'm still not sure of is if Meta Knight is a good guy or a bad guy. In some games, you have to fight him, but in others he helps you...

On topic, when I was younger, playing Kirby's Dreamland 3, I thought Coo was like the worst partner in the game. I was really wrong lol (Kine is worse :p)

Timmy said:
Something I'm still not sure of is if Meta Knight is a good guy or a bad guy. In some games, you have to fight him, but in others he helps you...

On topic, when I was younger, playing Kirby's Dreamland 3, I thought Coo was like the worst partner in the game. I was really wrong lol (Kine is worse :p)

Yeah, Kine is pretty bad in Kirby's Dream Land 2, but his Spark ability rocked in that game. He got worse in Kirby's Dream Land 3, his mobility in land improved, but his Spark attack doesn't shoot lightbulbs anymore, instead the lightbulb remains on his mouth and for a few seconds it brakes.

Speaking about Coo, HE ROCKS. His Parasol ability is great! Also his Spark attack! In Kirby's Dream Land 3 he's still good, but his Cutter doesn't fire three feathers like it did in KDL2, also his Clean ability is awkward.

Also you could say the same to Dedede about Meta Knight being a good guy or a bad guy.

Back