Things you used to think about Kirby in your n00b days of playing the series.

Timmy said:
Something I'm still not sure of is if Meta Knight is a good guy or a bad guy. In some games, you have to fight him, but in others he helps you...

Meta Knight fights Kirby to train him and make him a better fighter.

Coo + Cutter in Dream Land 3 tears shit up fast

Dusknoir said:
Coo + Cutter in Dream Land 3 tears shit up fast

This.

Also Chuchu's Clean ability in Kirby's Dream Land 3 fucking rocks, you can fly faster and kill enemies >:3

Stargatedalek said:
Is he bubblegum or cottoncandy......ooh wait I still think that one :eek:

Who? Kirby?

Kirby is a puffball, but I like to call him "cream puff".

Dusknoir said:
Coo + Cutter in Dream Land 3 tears *bleep* up fast
I also like Coo + Fire since you're invincible and you can stop it early by pressing the attack button again. :P
My favorite combo is Rick + Ice, it gives good protection and I love that Ice blocks hit multiple enemies in this game and goes up ramps. XD
Though it's not useful against bosses, but still my favorite.
A combo I absolutely love to uses against bosses is Chuchu + Spark. HELL YEAH LASERS THAT RICOCHET OFF WALLS THEREFORE HITTING MULTIPLE TIMES! XD

I used to think you jump on enemies like in Mario.

I died a lot...

Timmy said:
I also like Coo + Fire since you're invincible and you can stop it early by pressing the attack button again. :P
My favorite combo is Rick + Ice, it gives good protection and I love that Ice blocks hit multiple enemies in this game and goes up ramps. XD
Though it's not useful against bosses, but still my favorite.
A combo I absolutely love to uses against bosses is Chuchu + Spark. HELL YEAH LASERS THAT RICOCHET OFF WALLS THEREFORE HITTING MULTIPLE TIMES! XD

Chuchu + Spark is fucking epic, I agree with you.

Also, Chuchu + Needle is pretty epic.

"Did this guy come before the vacuum cleaner?"

I do that.

I thought the Ball ability sucked loads of ass, but it still does. Using the Ball ability makes it easier for you to fall in bottomless pits >:O

Miracle Matter said:
I thought the Ball ability sucked loads, but it still does. Using the Ball ability makes it easier for you to fall in bottomless pits >:O
i have never used ball actually

In Melee, I was Kirby and was using the inhale move and one of my friends said, "Kirby is breathing in asbestos."

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Miracle Matter said:
I thought the Ball ability sucked loads, but it still does. Using the Ball ability makes it easier for you to fall in bottomless pits >:O
i have never used ball actually

The ball ability is on Kirby's Adventure and Kirby's Nightmare in Dream Land case you don't know.

Back